Grace

*****?????s Pov*****

The man with the blonde hair and lab coat came walking through the door and he walked straight over to me an grabbed my arm, we walked to the door and he turned around.

"Lewis will be coming back to take you two to your homes later today." He said as we walked out the door.

"Umm so were are we going exactly?" I asked as we walked out of the door.

"We are going to my well our castle." Wait I have a castle, cool.

"We have a castle?" I ask wondering how long it would be till we got to this castle.

"yeah its were we live.....um we will have to fly there so i might have to carry you, as it is a long way.

"Umm ok umm so are you my dad?" i wonder who my dad is.

"Well Yeah, i guess i am." I have a dad yaaaaaay.

*****1 hour later*****

We have been flying for what seems like forever when finally a magnificent stone brick castle comes into veiw.

"Welcome to your home."Wow this is my home cool.

"Dad do i have a name?, i know that is a weird question but i cant remember."

"yeah your name is ummmm." dad said as he looked around as if he is looking for a name.

"Your name is Grace." he says as we walk into the castle, he types in a password into a computor and the huge gate opened into a small courtyard with a small fountain in the middle.

"Do you want me to show you round?" 

"Yes please." 

"Ok so down here is my wine and beer celler." he says as we walk down some stairs into a bigish room filled with barrels and cegs full with beer and wine.

"This is my sorting room." he says as we go up the elevator into a room filled with all sorts of interesting looking machines

"And thats all the important rooms done with do you want me to show you to your room." 

"yes please." i say as i follow him up some stair into the top room of the tower.

"I will leave you here to settle in.....again." He added that last bit in quickly, i jump on the bed and i wonder.

Will i ever see thouse two girls ever agin?