Bad assory

Ok so this all happens the same day as the last chapter.

*****Graces Pov*****

Ok so i dont really know how to start one of these as i have never had a diary before so umm I guess.
Dear diary

So i have decided to write a diary so i can get my feeling out because i cant tell anyone else because they will either shout at me for being stupid of tell me that it os a lost cause. So basically everyone has been really sad since Maddies 'disappearance' Sjin has been ignoring all other human contact, Lewis has not been able to look at me the same as he thinks i should have done more and dad well he just dosnt speak to me anymore, its almost like he dosnt think that i should be here and letting Ridge have Maddie, even though he knows that i couldnt do anything and i bet he dosnt know how scared i actually am, i mean if some god man said he was going to come and take you away to strip you of your power that powers your life you would be freaking right? Well i am.
Right so anyway what i was saying before is that no one is trying to do anything to help so i am going to have to go in on this alone, and i know this is my first time writing in this diary but it could be my last.

-Grace

I put my pen down and place the newly writen in book ony bed so that if i dont come back dad will be able to know that if i dont come back then i went down doing what they wanted me to do.

*****Time skip of awsomeness*****

I had got my exo-sceleton suit dad had made and i had headed out to where Ridges house was or rather under where Ridges house is as it floats. As i was wandering around trying to find a way up to his house i stumbled apon him and Maddie in the woods.

I stand and watch them from behind a tree and see that Ridges is getting Maddie to shoot targets that are pinned up to the trees.

"Alright Maddie good job, you stay here and i will be right back, im just going to get the smaller targets."Ridge says to Maddie as he flies up to his home in the clouds. Why wasnt she just running away.

"Hey Maddie what are you not running, he just left you on your own" i say stepping into veiw.

*****Maddies Pov*****

What is Grace doing here.

"I cant run or or he will kill everyone i love" i say looking to the ground not wanting to see the look in her eyes.

"But we are more than him and together we can overpower him you know that."

"Yeah but if i leave he will get to Trott or Dad first and kill them before i even get there." Tears have made there way bubbling to the surface.

"MADDIE WHY CANT I HEAR YOU DESTROYING TREES?" Ridge shouted from just above me.

"Shit Grace you need to go or he will get you to." I say looking up at her with the look of desperation in my eyes, i try to get her to give in and to leave.

"No im not letting this happen to you."She says standing still and not moving.

I jump as i feel Ridge put his hand on my shoulder.

"Hmmm look what we have here, you weren't trying to leave were you?" He said tightening his grip on my shoulder.

"No no" i say looking back at the ground.

"Good good because if you were than you know what would have happened."

"Yeah she knows I am just here to see my friend." Grace said lairily.

"Well then i guess you will have to face the punishments." Ridge says grabbing her arm, i can see the look of fear grow in her eyes as she is dragged towards Ridges flying home.

"And dont even think about leaving or folowing us or else this will be your family." Ridge said just before flying off. I could do nothing but watch as he pulled one of my best friends to her potential doom.

*****3rd persons pov*****

Ridge pushed Grace through the tangle of corridors until he found the right room, shoving her in she landed heavily on the examination table.

"Please Ridge dont do this" Grace begged him.

Ridge just hummed as he strapped her arms and legs to the table, forgetting to take her exo-skeleton suit off.

"Ill be back in a moment" Ridge said darting out of the room leaving Grace to plan her escape.

Ridge scurried through the familiar corridors of his labyrinth of his home. He flew back down to where Maddie was sat on the  floor waiting for her master to return.

"This is so you dont leave" Ridge said attaching a metal choker around her neck and attached a steal chain to the floor.

"Why. Dont you trust me." Maddie said being forced to sit down by the chain.

"Of course i trust you but i dont trust any of your other friends to come and get you."

"Yeah but why a chain?" Maddie asks pulling at the restraint keeping her on the floor.

"Oh this is no average chain its magic so if you try to break it or get it out of the floor then you will get a shock." And with that he flew back up to his victim.

*****Graces Pov*****
(The same time as the chain bit)

I cant beleive he left me on my own in a room with my suit, even though im cuffed down to this metal table does not mean i can not get out of this situation.

Looking around to make sure that he had left i strategically aimed my hand and shot a laser at my left cuff cutting through it in a matter of seconds. Doing the same for my legs and other arm i was out within a couple of minuits i was free.

Looking back at where i once lay i laughed quietly to myself, thinking that he could keep me in there just cracks me up. Anyway hearing a noise just outside i started to panic and tried to find a place to hid as there was now way out in the room i am currently in, spotting a little cuboard i dived in just in time for the door to fly open. Watching through the small gap i left in the door i could see Ridge looking at the table with a look of confusion and anger in his eyes. He looked around for a while but he eventually gave up hope and stormed back out. I kind of felt bad as he is probably going to take it out on Maddie now but she is tough and can withstand it for a little  longer as i can now leave and tell everyone that she is being kept her as Ridges 'apprentice'. Waiting 2 minuits to make sure he was far enough away to make my escape, i opened the doors that were hiding me and i wandered over to the door and through the corridors until i reached the open air, jumping out of his floating house i activated my jet feet and flew home. Where i am going to tell everyone what i have seen.