Maddie

*****??????sPov*****

Just as the scientist said the man he called Lewis did come back and he took me away from the other girl, i felt happy that i was going home but i also felt sorry for the other girl as she is now all on her own in that room.I opened my mouth to ask where we are going, but he seemed to read my mind and started to answer my question that i havent even asked.

"I am just going to show you the way to your home where your father is waiting for you." He said as he pushed me towards a weird looking portal thing.

"wait am i going on my own?" im ok with it but i just want to know.

"Yes i need to get girl one to her home safley so off you go." he says pushing me fully into the portal, everything in my vision suddenly flashes white and as i open my eyes to see my new surrondings, i see my self in some sort o farm.I guessed this because there is a chilli farm in front of me and what looks like a barn.

"Helllloooooo and welcome to Sjins far." A voice says behind me, i have to admit he did scare me a little.

"Umm hello who are you exactly." i ask wondering if he is my father, i feel so bad for not remembering.

"Why i am Sjin owner and founder of Sjins farm and proud father to a wonderful young girl." So he is my father, or he just has another daughter.

"So is that a yes or a no." 

"Its a yes silly, would you like a tour around the farm." i knew it was a farm, well it is called Sjins farm after all.

"Yes please dad." ohhh that felt soo strange but i like having a dad.

"This is the barn where we keep all of our materials that we collect over time." Wait did he say we.

"this is Chilli Wowas my pride and joy and the fastest growing chilli franchise in all of minecraftia." he said taking me over to a restaraunt made of stone brick and really bright red wood.

"This is the petting zoo oh and STROOT" dad said taking me over to a place where there are loads of cute little animals and then pointing at a huge statue of a man made out of hay.

"and finally here is the farm house let me show you to your room." he said as we walked into a huge house made of a strange wood that i imediatly took a liking to.

"here is yor room, do you have any questions?" 

"I do have one question, Umm what is my name?" 

"Your name is Maddie.........im going to leave you to get settled byyeee."

I layed down on my bed and wonderd.

Will i ever see those two girls again?