Day 7

*****Graces Pov*****

It has been 6 days since the start of my birthday week and dad and mum have bought me:
-Glider

-jetpack

-luggage

-a bubble gun

-portal gun

-poppet

and today is my actual birthday and i cant wait till i see dad as he said he has a big suprise for me.

"Ddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddd where is my big surpise." I yell as i have already searched the whole castle for it and it is no where to bee seen.

"Well lets just say i gave it to Martyn to look after, so you are going to have to go get it from him." Dad shouted from downstairs.

"Ok im going to see Martyn for no reason at all byeeeeee." I shout as i fly out the window and towards the forest.

*****Summurs Pov*****

"Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Summur 

Happy birthday to you

Hip hip hurray

Hip hip hurray

Hip hip hurray." Everyone sand to me as we sat around the camp fire.

"Thank you guys so much i love you all." I say slipping my hand into Toby's.

"We love you to Summur and because today is your actuall birthday me and your father have decided to hid your present in the forest, you can start looking for it if you want." Mum said looking at me witha ' you can take Toby if you want but dont get up to anything' look.

"Ok thanks mum, thaks dad, come on Toby lets go." I say as i drag Toby off of the log we were sat on and into the forest.

*****Maddies Pov*****

"Happy birthday Mads. How does it feel to be 18 now?" Dad asks, he asks this every yeah and really it feels no differnt.

"Yeah, now i am an adult." I say posing like super man.

"Yeah an adult, ouch." I punched dad in th arm but only lightly.

"I have hidden your last present , because even though it is your birthday you do have to work to get what you want, like on a farm if you want food you have to work to get it." 

"Ok dad ill go get Trott to come with me because you know how i feel about the forest at night." I say knowing i will not be in the forest at night, i just wanted to spend some time together.

" Ok Maddie as long as you are safe." dad says pulling me into a hug.

"Ok dad byeee, love you."

****Graces Pov*****

i have been searching for almost an hour for my presant and i have yet to find anything. as i continue my search through the forest i hear a rustle behind me, i turn around but i dont see anything.

"It was probably just some sort of animal." I mumble to myself.

"uggghhh where do you think it could be." I hear a voice from behind me. I suddenly hear footsteps getting louder and louder, i do the only thing i could think of and i climbed up a tree.

I was up there for about 10 mins and finally two people came into veiw below me.There was a boy that i think was Toby but it was hard to recognise him from above, the other person was a girl about the same age as me, she had shortish brown hair that came down to her shoulders, she looks vaugly farmiliar.

as i ty to remember where i know her from i slip and i almost fall out of the tree, right above them.

*****Summurs Pov*****

I hear a noise from above me, looking up i see a girl in the tree above us, she has longish blondy brown hair, she looked familiar, but i dont know where from.

"Umm Toby." I say pulling on Toby's sleve, and pointing at the girl.

"Umm hi." She says.

"What are you doing in a tree......wait Grace?" Toby says, how does he know her.

"How do you know her Toby?" I ask him because i want to know where i remember her from.

"Well she is Duncans daughter most people know her."

"Oh" Thats were i remember her from, dad was telling me about her.

*****Maddies Pov*****

"Hey Trott can you hear that?" I ask Trott as i can hear some voices.

"Yeah but oh well lets carry on looking" He said seeming to not care.

I look around for a present and i see a small clearing in the forest.i walk over to the clearence and i stumble apon three boxes labbled SUMMUR , GRACE and MADDIE, i also came across two girls one of them have shortish brown hair and maching brown eyes, the other had blondy brown hair and blue eyes.There was also a boy with them, he had short brown hair and glasses.

"Hello who are you." I say standing my ground.

"IM Summur and that is Grace." The one with brown hair says gestering to her and than to the other girl.

"Im Maddie."

"MADDIE, MADDIE WHERE DID YOU GO?"

*****Graces Pov*****

"MADDIE, MADDIE WHERE DID YOU GO?" I hear someone who sound familliar shout from the forest, then out of nowhere Trott bursts into the clearing.

"Maddie dont you dare scare me like that again, i though you were dead or somthing." He said running over to Maddie and giving her a huge hug.

"Trott?" I ask wondering why the hell he is there.

"Grace?, Mads go and get your prezzie its right there." He says and he does have a point.

me Summur and Maddie all go to get our presents as a random buble covers us and the boxes, trapping us inside and Trott and Toby outside, i have no idea what is happening.