Day 1

*****5 years later*****

 *****Graces Pov*****

I once again wake up in my room, but today is differnt because today is Monday the first day of my birthday week and i am so exited.

"Grace come down here your mother is waiting for you." dad shouts up the stairs, i wonder why mum wants me ohhhhhhhhh.

i wander down the stairs and see dad and mum sat at the kitchen table.

"Hi mum why did you want to see me?" I hope its ablou my special 18th birtday week.

"One you need to take your pain pills." Arg i forgot about them, i have to take thembecause i get random pain and i dont know why.

"okay but why else did you want to see me?"

"Well me and your father decided that because we did not do much for your 16th or 17th so we are going to make your 18th birtday special by celibrating it everday of this week, and we are going to give you 1 present everyday and they will get better and better as they go on, and as today is monday we have got you a little somthing, its just by the front gates, we thought you might want to get started straight away." Yes well im off to the front gate.

"Thanks mum and you dad you are the greatest parents in the world." I say hugging both of them.

i walk to the front gates and type in the password, as the gate opens i see my very own hang glider, its purple and red my favorite colours.I run over to it and grab at the hanging bar and, as mum said i ran as fast as i could off of the hil, that my home sits, and i am now flying through the air like a bird. This is so fun whoooooo.

 *****Summurs Pov*****

"Hey Summur happy birthday week." Is all i have heard all day and even though i liked it at first, it is now getting anoying.

"Summur we have decided that we are going to give you presents all week." Dad says as he walks into my room. 

"Wait whos we?"

"me and your mother thats who we is, anyway  your first presant is outside." I get up and run out of my room leaving dad in there, but i couldnt just leave him there so i turned back around and gave him a big hug, as soon as i got out side, just before i spotted my presant my wrist beeped, and that means that my pain neutralizer is running out of battery, i have a pain neutralizer of PN becuase for some reason i get random pain and my braclet (PN) kills the pain.

"Summur come and get new batteries." Dad says so i run inside and change the batteries and leg it back out the door shouting as i go.

"Thank you dad."

I run back outside to see a great big bundle of lapis lazuli and a lapis lazuli cheastplate, leggings , boots and helmet. I ran back inside to dad and gave him an even bigger hug than i had before.

"Thankyou so much dad i love it, i love all of it. Were did you get all of this."

"Oh i got it from Martyn talking about Martyn, you need to pack as we are going camping for your next treat."

*****Maddies pov*****

I wake up and run straigh down stairs, in my tiger onsie.Once i got downstairs i saw dad cooking somthing, probably breck fast, i sneack up on him.

"RAAAAWWWWRRRR" i shout as i jump on dad.

"Jesus christ Maddie you made me jump." Dad said jumping and turning around.

"That was the point dad hey do you know what day it is today dadddy?" I ask wondering if he would know.

"Yes Maddie i know what day it is its monday the first day of your birthday week, and i got you somthing, its in the barn." ohh a presant and its not even my birthday yet.

"Ok dad thank you, I love you." I say as i hug him,

"Wait Maddie you need to drink your medicine for today." Ugh ill explain, so basically i get these randome pains and i dont know why so i have to drink this random potion, that dad makes to get rid of the pain,it works but not completly as i can still feel the pain a little bit,but i have not told dad as i dont want to woory him. after i gluged it down i run out the front Mahogany door.

I run into the barn and see a giant chestnut horse Clydesdale horse with white hoves and a black tail and mane, I run over to the horse and around its neck is a sign that says. 

Hello i am Ches and i hope you love me as much as i love you XX

"AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW hello Ches im Maddie and i do love you because you are so cute and really quite big.

"So do you like her, i found her on the market, she was going to be sold for meat, but i bought her for her not for her hide." Dad said as he appered in the doorway.

"Oh i love her dad she is beutiful, she is perfect."

"Good because there is more to come, just you wait and see."

HHHHHHHHHHHWEEEEEEEEEEEEE So they all (Grace Maddie and Summur) all have differnt ways to get rid of the pain , i am not going to keep writing it when they are taking the potion or tablets, or when thay have to change the batteries because it will get anoying, so i will only write that if i have to, so like when it is important.