Day 2

*****Summurs pov*****

"Summur its time to go, have you packed everything?" Dad said as he walked through the door in his stripy tee-shirt and blue denim trousers, this time thogh he had a big rucksack on his back with all the essencials like a tent and a rug to sleep on.

"Yes dad i have got every thing i checked last night, but am i still sleeping in a tent on my own?" I ask not really wanting to sleep in a tent on my own, but i dont want him to know that i am secretly scared.

"Yes Summur, thats ok isnt it, you know you could sleep in the same tent as me and your mother but there is simply no room for you now as you have gotten bigger than you used to be." I though that would be his answer, i have to be brave though because even through it is my birthday week i still want them to be happy and have a good time, i dont want them to be worrying about me all week.

"Yeah thats fine lets go shall we, we dont want to be late to the camp site." I say as i walk to the door and past dad.

*****Graces Pov*****

As soon as i woke up this morning i jumped out of bed and ran straight for my open window, grabing my hang glider on the way, i jumped, straight out the window and i glided down to the court yard ready to go get breakfast.

"hey mum hey dad, so i was wonering, if i tryed would i be able to glide all the way to Hat Corp?" I ask as the person i fancey lives and works there, but i dont want then to know as they are kind of our enimies.

"Yes but only with a jetpack as you will be able to get higher with one of them, that reminds me thats your next presant." Dad says lifting a jetpack from under the table, well at least now i can go and see him.

"Sooooooo you guys know that you love me yeah well can i go to Hat Corp pleeeeeaaaaassseee?" I ask because i really want to see Alex.

"Well only if you are safe then i guess yes you can go to HatCorp."

"Oh okay in understand if you dont- wait did you say yes? YYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS." I scream.

"Why so happy to go there?" Mum asks witha look of suspition on her face.

"Oh no reason." Wow im glad im a good lier.

*****Maddies Pov*****

I sat down at the kitchen table and dad walked over and handed me a plate with bacon and toast on it, i gobled it down fast because i want to get to Ches.

"MMMMMMMMMMM thanks dad that was delicious, Im going to go for a ride see you later." I say to dad as i start to walk ou the door.

"Wait Maddie there is a suprise for you just to the back of STROOT so go there first ok." Ohhh a suprise, i wonder what it is.

"ok dad bye."

I wander around to the suprise and i see a small box on the floor labled

The very best 4 the very best

I pick up the box with one hand and open it with the other, inside the box is an emerald sword with a fashioned mahogany handle.I pick up the sword and see that there is a sheath under it, its made of real leather.

I put on the sheath and i sheath my sword in it. I wander off to find Ches.

*****Summurs Pov*****

We have been walking for ages, it has started to get dark, finally i see the light of a fire, i run to the light with all of the energy i have left.When i breck into the clearing i see a tent already, which i asume is Martyns i know that he lives here.But in stead of seeing one person sitting on the logs, there is two, Martyn and another boy who, has shaggy brown hair and is quite attractive.

"Umm hi Martyn." I say as i sit down next to him.

"Hey Summur, oh this is Toby, Toby meet Summur Summur meet Toby." Martyn said as Toby stands up and walks towards me and he put his hand out, after hesitation i took it and shoke it.

"Hi i will be helping you set up your tent while Martyn helps your parents." I can set up my tent on my own , but i dont want him to know that.

"Hi."

////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Thanks for helping me set up my tent, i could not have done that on my own." i say hoping that i can convince him that i really need his help.

" Thats ok, oh it looks like its time to go to bed now, if you need anything my tent is just over there."

"Ok thanks night."I say as i crawl into my tent.

*****Graces Pov*****

i arrive at HatCorp and i walk into the force field.

"Damn it" I start knocking on the force field.

"HHHHHEEYYYY GUYS LEEETTTTTT ME IN HHHHHHEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY." I shout until i see Ross apear.

"Hey Grace, one sec ill let you in."He says as he runs in side.After 2 mins the force field starts to dilate, i step over the line where the force field would have been, i am met by Ross.

"Sooooooo why are you here exactly?" Ross asks and I am not going to tell him that i am here to see Smith.

"Oh i just wanted to see you guys ya know in a friendly way thats all nothing more." I say and i kind of rambles towards the end, and i think that gave me away.

"Ohhhh you are here for somthing more than just a friendly thing oh oh oh who do you have a crush on, is it Trott? Or Smith? Or Me?." He asks sort of scrunching his nose up whilst asking if i fancied him.

"No i dont fancey you or Trott." I say, which is the truth.

"So you fancey Smith." Oh shit.

"sSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

*****Maddies Pov*****

I am riding Ches and i love it, we are galloping all around the fields of chillies,When all of a sudden Ches stops unexpectadly.

"Why have we stopped Ches?" I ask her knowing that she would not answer.

"HHHHEEEELLLLOOOO" I shout out not really expecting to get an answer.

"Hello, im sorry i scared your horse,Eric seems to have that effect on animals." A boy about my age said as he rode out of the forest, i expected him to be on a horse but he is on a black Hell Ostrich,I was amazed by the fact he was able to tame one but i was more amazed by who it was on the Ostrich, i seem to remember the brown eyes and the brown hair that flops just the right way.

"Wait Trott? Is that you?" I ask not knowing that my boyfriend was so good with animals.

"Yeah wait Maddie i never knew you had a horse." Well theres somthing we both didnt know.

"Yeah i got her yesterday form dad, she is a brithday gift.When did you get a Hell Ostrich?" I ask wondering how the hell he manged to tame such a beast.

"Oh yeah i have had him since he was just a chick, i saved him as he was abandoned by his mother in the nether and that is no place for a chick."

"So why didnt you tell me that you had such a magnificent beast." I say as i get of Ches and walk towards Eric.

"Well i though that you would freck out if you knew." He said climbing off of Eric to come and walked over to Ches.

"He is amazing you know, i would never have been frecked out by this, you know how much i love animals."

"Yeah i know im sorry i didnt tell you earlier." He said walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"Thats ok Trott i dont mind."

"And that is why i love you Maddie."

"I love you to Trott" I say into his chest.

"You know that your horse is really pretty, just like you." He says brecking away from the hug and kissing me on the fore head.

"And Eric is as handsome as you are."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW