Summur

*****??????s Pov*****

the man in the lab coat told the truth as soon after that Lewis man had left with Girl two he came back and took me.

We walked out of the place were we were staying and we walked for what seemed like forever until we finall came across a huge marble building with neon lamps on the front that kind of resemble a dwarf.

"That is Simon HoneyDew our boss he is a bit big headed if you know what i mean." he is funny i hope he is my dad.

"so umm were are we?" I asks as all he has actually told me is that that is Simon his boss.

"We are at HoneyDew inc. your new home."

"Cool and you arrre?"

"Your father lewis Lewis Brindley."

"can you show me around please." 

"Sure ill show you all the important places."

"ok"

"well this is the ground floor." he says as we walk through a rooom with loads of exiting new gadgets in.as i am admiering the machines i am picked up by dad.

"This is the freezer level." Its a room filled with icicles and there is an ice sculpture of a reindeer nearer the back.

"This is the track making level." This level has huge oven sort of things and there are tracks every were.

we fly right to the pent house.

"This is Simons room." he says and all that is in this room is a picture of a jaffa cake a hottub and a race car bed.

We started to fly back down again.

"oh and this is the sorting room " he said showing me a room full with crystal chest

We flew outside and into the air so i can see the whole compound, which is surronded bu a weird wall made out of bassalt bricks and iron bars.

"that is the brewery where Duncan spends most of his time." Dad said pointing to a wooden building with a 2D beer on the top and a nether portal, strangley.

"The 'cafe' ." he said doing air quotes around the word cafe.This building had a 2D cup of tea on top.

"That is the christmas tree and the giant egg were we keep the chickens, the roller coaster that the eggs come too and fro, and just around the corner is the cow slug were we get our milk." dad said showning me a huge christmas tree decorated with loads of lights and a ginat egg, and the cow slug was pretty much just a big cow head with the body of a slug.

"Let me show you to your room as it is getting late." dad said as we walked into a door in the back of the 'cafe'

" dad what is my name?"

"your name is Summur."

After that he laft me in my own company, i sat at the end of my bed and thought.

Will i ever see those two girls again?