Pain

Again sos i havent updated in forever justas an excuse i do also have 3 other books that i am writing so yeah if u want go check them out.

Brothers at war

Yogscast oneshots

Hybrid problems

*****Lewis Pov*****

It has been 2days since Summur, Grace and Maddie went missing. Me Duncan and Sjin have got together to try to find them after realising that they probably would not be able to escape by themselves.

As we were discussing how to get them back We hear the front door crash open.

"Dad its its R R Ridge." There was only one person with that has that voice.

"Summur....Grace how did you get here?"

"Ridge said that he wanted our power and he took Maddie and now the pain has got worse dad i im scared." She said running up to me and wrapping her arms around me ina rib crushing hug, her tears pouring out of her eyes like river.

"Dad i missed you he, Ridge said that once he was done with Maddie he was going to come back for us one by one, i dont want to die dad i really really dont." Grace said as she ran towards Duncan.

*****Duncans Pov*****

As Grace ran up me hugging me i saw a look in her eyes i have never seen before, for the first time ever i saw that she needed me and i was going to do what ever i can to stop this from happening.

Just as i was thinking Grace and Sumuur both shouted out in pain and cluched there right side.

"The pain dad, the pain she is feeling i can feel it to and so can Summur, i its because of our connection we are all ment to be one clone, one clone of Ridge."What was she talking about.

"Ok ok Grace calm downand tell me exactly what Ridge told you."I think that Grace would be the only one to tell us what happened as i think it will be to hard for Summur to relive as she would never want to see anyone in pain let alone share what they are feeling.

"Well he was saying somthing about how he was using your cloning experiment to create a clone of himself so he could suck all of the power from him and become twice as powerful, so he would become a God instead of Demi god, but it went wrong and we came out instead, he was telling us he had followed us for a while. He said i had his science knoledge and understanding Summur had his knoledge of everything and Maddie had his anger and Magic. He he said that he could use his Magic more than anything else so he kept Maddie up there, so i i think she is going to-to die dad i i know i have only just met her but she can not die."Grace said crying into my top.

*****Lewis' Pov*****

As Duncanwas talking to Grace about what happened i noticed that Sjin had gone and sat inthe corner, he was sat in a ball with his knees pulled up to his chest and his head burried into his arms.

"Sjin?" I said walking over to him to comfort him.

He didnt look up he just kept crying and crying and crying.

"Sjin buddy Maddie will be fine we are not going to stop until we have found her and rid this world of Ridge forever." This time Sjin just looked up, the look on his face almost made me want to start crying for him, his eyes were red and puffy from crying his hair messed up from his arms and his usual happy spark in his eyes was gone, replaced with sadness and anger.

"Yeah i just i never thought i would love anyone like her, i dont know what i am going to do is she dosnt come back Lewis she is my life, before you came knonking on my door with Maddie, i didnt know what i was missing and it feels like i have lost my ch-well i have i have lost my child Lewis." Sjin said between sobs, he got up and webt to leave.

"Were you going buddy?" I ask

"Well some one has to go tell Trott dont they"

Sos for the no update but here it is whoo

Moooooooo