Tsukishima

You and Tsukishima weren't always the best of friends but you learned to be civil around each other when needed. Something about that tall, blonde and, snarky boy got your blood boiling and he liked how easily irritated you could get.

   You're at training camp with the boys and it's the evening. Everyone is at their own gyms doing personal practices, sleeping in the rooms, showering or in the cafeteria. The Karasuno team had a gym all to themselves but you noticed Tsukki leaving and decided to follow him.

     Tsukki would usually stay for one on one practice but would leave 30 minutes later and you never really knew where he went the past few nights. It was the last night anyways so you slowly followed from behind, making sure not to get caught. You peeled around the corner and saw Tsukki walk into gym 3. Following behind, you're stopped by a familiar

"HEY HEY HEY, Y/N!".

Dammit, Bokuto.

    He gestures you to come follow him inside the gym as he was returning from the cafeteria for a late night snack. Tsukki glanced over and notices you walk in,

"what are you doing here Y/N?" He asks, crossing his arms as he's looking down on you.

"I came to see why you've been flaking on practice...I can see why now" you smirk, peering your eyes over to the upperclassmen across the court.

     Tsukki takes notice and scoffs, "it's my own practice y/n, I'm not flaking and quit staring at them. It's making me uncomfortable".

     This was your opportunity to test how irritated he could get. As you're about to walk over to the other boys, Tsukki grabs your wrist, making you stop in place "don't do it", you wiggle your hand out and proceed to walk over, working your charm on the upperclassmen and offering to help them practice.

   Kuroo was explaining his blocking techniques to you, you tossed to Akaashi, and Bokuto....Bokuto taught you serves. He came behind you to fix your form, holding the ball in front of you and placing his hand over yours to show you how to hit.

This was the last straw for Tsukishima.

   He angrily stops blocking drills with Kuroo and walks over to you both, grabbing your hand out and making your way out of the gym. He turns you around and in an annoyed tone,

"Y/N I get it, you're doing all of this out of spite to get my attention. If this was your plan to get me to come to terms with my feelings about you then you did it! I like you!".

    Your eyes widen, unsure what to say but now understanding why you both never got along properly "You like me Kei?". He looks up at you, turning red and realizes that you weren't trying to provoke him at all and he just accidentally confessed one of his biggest secrets to you.