Bokuto

Haha I used to post with edits and as much I loved making them, they were time-consuming or I either made more edits than I did stories vice versa lol so this was my second ever imagine I've made but updated! :)

_____

It was because of Bokuto that you were on the team. You both joined together during your first year at Fukurodani. You met him in the halls one time after school as he was a super jumpy and enthusiastic first year. You on the other hand weren't. You were shy, timid, and only had a handful of friends but that all changed when you went to Fukurodani instead of the school you all were supposed to attend together.

Blame your dad for that...

You were walking down the hall on the way to the office to pick up some sheets for your teacher. You noticed Bokuto sitting in the waiting area, all bandaged upon his forehead, crossing his arms as he waited for the nurse to come back.

You wanted to go in and then make your way out as quick as possible, not wanting to make any conversation at all.

Please don't talk to me. Please don't talk to me. Please don't talk to me.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Bokuto shouted, waving over to you so you can sit beside him on the empty chair.

You weakly smiled and made your way over to the grey-haired boy, sitting in the free seat beside you.

It's not that you didn't like Bokuto, you just couldn't match his energy. Your social anxiety heightened when you first came to school because you were too nervous to talk to anyone but Bokuto was one of a few students that made the effort to talk to you. Perhaps he talked to everyone?

Bokuto was still hyper and energetic around you but he was also gentle when talking to you as he noticed how nervous you were when it came to talking to new people. He didn't mind though, he liked talking a lot and as long as you could respond back, he'd feel good about each interaction. He actually thought you were really pretty and wanted to talk to you, but it was only by the second day after class transfers, he noticed that you both weren't in the same class.

"Hey Bokuto...Why do you have a bandage on your head?" you ask, watching him tug on the white strips to reveal his bouncy hair more.

"I tried climbing on to the second floor without going up the stairs. It's just a minor scratch but don't worry!" He laughed.

His bandages were starting to unravel, falling off as he fixed his hair.

"Nurse Kim is going to kill me if she comes back and sees my bandages off! I already unravelled them one to fix my hair and she got upset!" Bokuto said with a panicked tone.

His hands fumbled trying to wrap the bandages over his forehead again, frowning as his hair also frowned too.

You felt bad for him. Something about Bokuto frowning made you feel bad as you didn't want him to get into anymore trouble than he originally already was in.

You quickly grabbed the strips from his head and tied them tight, wrapping them around his forehead and hair. You made sure to keep his hair up and out as you wrapped, noticing that he was trying to achieve that headband look. You were looking at his forehead, focusing on how tightly wrapped they should but you couldn't help but notice his golden eyes staring at you. You pulled away after fixing his bandages, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Wow (Y/N) you're really good at this! I heard the volleyball team is looking for a manager and so far they have two other first years but I think you'd be an amazing medic manager!"

"Oh, Bokuto it's nothing really, I just have first aid training..."

"Are you in a club already?" He asked, tilting his head.