Lev

I saw her again. We passed by each other on the bullet train the other day. I wonder if she remembers me? I'm on almost every billboard in Japan so she probably would know what I'm doing but what about her? I haven't seen her since we graduated...Perhaps I'll catch her again if I take the same train on the same day next week...

Before heading into the train, Lev looked around for the petite, (H/C) girl with the light periwinkle coat. He used his height as an advantage, towering over most of the people who took the bullet train. The doors opened and Lev frowned walking in, not being able to find her on the platform. He made his way over to a free window seat, sighing as he looked outside to see the people dissipating from the platform.

     Lev slipped out his airpods and inserted the left pod on, leaving the right in its case so he could still hear the train announcements. As he's looking outside, a girl walks over to his aisle, lightly tapping him. Lev slowly turns to face the figure and instantly shoots up, removing his airpod,

"I'm sorry to bother you but is this seat taken?" she asks shyly.

It was her.

It was (y/n).

What were the chances that he got to bump into her again?

"Yeah go ahead. Let me get this out of the way for you" he says, putting his briefcase down and setting it in front of his knees.

    She thanks him for his generosity and sat down on the seat beside him. Lev nervously shakes his hand. He didn't think he'd see her so fast and he didn't even have a plan on how he'd talk to her, he could barely say hi.

"It's been a while hasn't it Lev?" She quietly says to herself.

Lev, surprised, faces her with the biggest smile on his face, meeting with her petite smile.

_____

    This was super short sorry. I was suppose to upload this the day I uploaded it on to tiktok but I lowkey kinda forgot lol.

I'm still taking some more time off but everytime I come back on to tiktok I see my followers decreasing...Is my content not as good as before? Are people just losing interest because Haikyu! Is over? I don't know...I still plan to keep my account but I've been very active on my personal account which is gladly doing numbers. At least the Haikyu content is doing great there 😭