A 'great' start of a new day

Authors note:  The story begins to takes place between the Thriller bark arc and the Sabaody Archipelago arc.
Mai has been with the Mugiwaras since Water 7 , her identity is almost nonexistent no more than her first name. And being a new member of the mugiwara pirates, this is only the beginning.

"Ooi.... Luffy let go of the fishing rod" a loud voice is heard on the deck.

" yadaaa (no) ... I wanna fish I'm soo bored" An even loader voice whines.

The voices can be heard all the way to the girls quarters one floor up.

I am suddenly awake, listening to the voices from underneath my pillow, the voices continue to bicker back and forth. Not even the pillow can drown out the annoying pitch of my nakamas.
A tick mark is starting to form and I let out a loud sigh as I remove the pillow and sit up while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Urusaina (noisy)" I say through a big yawn.

I slowly open one eye at a time and is immediately greeted by the light of a new day almost blinding me.
"Well ,that was that sleep then.. I didn't 
*just* have the night watch " I say to myself and a second sight escapes my lips.

I release my legs from the coccon like blanket that I somehow managed to tangle myself in while in sleep. But as I try to take a step out of bed with one leg on the wooden floor and the other leg still in the tangled blanket I fall forward and my face make contact with the hard floor with a loud BANG. And the only sound I manage to make in that sudden momentum is a small choke of a gasp.

"Uugh... this day couldn't start any better" I mutter with my face flatt down resting on the wooden floor and my lower body still balancing on the edge of the bed.
I should just stay like this the rest of the day, I have lost the desire to even try to make this day better...
okey yes this sounds kind of depressing but how would you feel after only 3 hours of sleep and be woken up in this wonderful way? Exactly!
Enough with the inner monologue!!
I raise my head and with both palms I push myself up and finally with two feet steady on the floor I stretch my arms up as high as I can.

in the same moment,the door is flung open with high speed and in steps a laughing Luffy with a not so happy Usopp trailing closely behind him.
"Maaai  can you show me that trick again that helps to catch fish better" Luffy ask with stars in he's eyes and jumping from one leg to the other with little to no patience for the girl to even answer "come on come on show me" ooh here comes the baka duo
" as I said lu-ffy this is my fishing rod you broke yours yesterday" Usopps nose is pressed hard against Luffys cheek as he glares at him with angry. But Luffy just flatline ignores him.
"Seriously can a girl get some privacy here" I glare now too at the raven haired boy standing in the middle of the room.
I scratch the back of my neck in frustration and walk past the Baka duo towards the now wide open door ,their gaze is fixed on me but as I reach the doorway my face is once again where is not suppose to be,and this time it's right in to a hard chest.
Uuf what now.
I look up with a surprised experience.
my face gets no break in the smashing today I see, my eyes is meet with a equally surprised Sanji.
"Ooh gomene Mai-chan"Sanji blinks to get out of the daze "uuwwah Mai-chan is so lovely even just out of bed in a t-shirt and no .. no .. no PAN... " the curly browed cook couldn't handle the state of the girl before him as he tried to finish the sentence so like a hurricane he started to spin round and round in front of the surprised girl.
"Mellori-ne !! Mellorine"
I could feel the heat of embarrassment and anger start to rise from my neck and into my cheeks. I had totally forgot that I was only wearing a oversized plain white t-shirt and panties while trying to storm out of the room.  I grab the hem of my t-shirt in an attempt to cover my exposed legs from more view.
"Guys ....please just LEAVE ME ALONE FOR 5 FUCKING MINUTES" the pink flush on my cheeks is now a pretty beetroot colour and I stare back and forth to the two boys in the room and the hurricane boy outside it.
"Kowei"(scary) Usopp flinched while taking a step back.
Sanji stops spinning and the hearts in his eyes turn back to normal.
"My sincere apologies my lady I lost control for a bit there" Sanji bow with a hand to his heart. I roll my eyes not at all feeling flattered by his words do to the fact that I'm way past my limit of patience.
I walk back in to the room towards the wardrobe and pull out a set of black pants and a clean white shirt.
"Oi Luffy stop disturbing Mai-chan what are you doing in the ladies quarters anyway?" Sanji ask with a angry tone.
"Deemoo (but) " luffy whines
With my back still facing them a tug of a smile is appearing in the corner of my mouth, not having it in me to say no or be angry for long at the goofy Captain of mine.
"Luffy I promise you if you just let me have my morning coffee and wash I will show you all the tricks I have in my sleeves" "Yaahoo" that was all Luffy needed to hear and he wasted not even a second before barging out of the room. "Wait for me oooi Luffy" Usopp was not far from leaving in the same fashion as the goofball. " don't go too easy on him, it will only back fire Mai-chan"
I turn around and found that Sanji has not yet left, standing still at the left side of the doorway eyes looking out to the deck with a big tick mark pulsing,probably had to move away so the fast exit of there Captain did not run him over. I chuckled with my left hand covering my smiling face. " I will try to remember that"
Sanji turns to me now.
"Would you like some breakfast with that coffee dear?" Sanji offers now happily.
Now that I think about it I am actually really hungry, when did I last eat? Before I went to take the night watch? no even before that, it must been at least 15 h. With that thought my stomach made a loud growling sound. My hand quickly shoots out to cover my stomach.
The blonde haired chef smiled while lighting a cigarette "I take that as a yes , just give me a moment to prepare something special for you"
I reply  with my own smile in return trying to ignore the pink flush that's start to caress my cheeks ones again.
"Thanks a lot Sanji that would be lovely"
And off he went.
I too left the girls quarters and aimed my steps towards the bathroom across the deck.

Sooo that was the first "chapter" or what to call it.
What do you think? I'm really curious!!