So many questions

After a quick wash and having changed my sleeping attire to the clothes I brought with me from the bedroom,I found myself before the bathroom mirror. The hot shower had made the room hummed and foggy. Water dripped from the fogged up mirror as I took the towel I had just used and ran it over it in an attempt to make the mirror clear again. My own reflection greeted me. Big eyes with mix of sapphire and grey trailed over my now revealed face. Some new freckles could unobtrusively be seen on my small but slightly pointed nose. The pale complexion of my skin had now a more goldish glow to it after countless days on the sea under the scorching sun. I liked it, It's not something I'm was used to,but it was different in a good way. My hair had grown a lot too, now reaching the small of my back, the colour was now more of a golden blonde than light brown, surely also the result of being exposed to the sun daily.
I almost couldn't recognise the young woman in the mirror anymore, not because of the fact that my appearance had slightly altered.
But for the fact that she only has memories from a few years ago, her life starts abruptly on an island in the east blue with only a fraction of her past memories left and she knew that she was not from this world. Why did she come here, it made no sense but here she was, in the flesh. She can't begin to comprehend how it's even possible for her to exist in this world.And why had this happened to her. Why she? Does it have a deeper meaning that she is not aware of, or is she just kidding herself. Is the other life and world just her wild imagination? Is her mind playing her a trick, is she crazy? No no no , let's not go there. So that's what she do, Suppress
the thoughts. She has no one to talk to about this because who would believe her right?
That's why for the last few years from the moment she just appeared till today ,all this new information and glimts of memories from another life she kept to herself and only allowed herself to disappear in to her head when she had the night watch.
In the other world she is a ordinary girl, a nobody, Her life amounts to no more than one drop in a limitless ocean, yet what is any ocean, but a multitude of drops? The other world was in a more of a modern time with all kind of different technologies, built in a totally different way. with conflict and war between countries repeating itself over and over again throughout history. She is searching for her meaning in life. Here she became a bounty hunter so she could survive by her own, then trying her luck in the big grandline who was then captivated by the charms of the mugiwara wearing boy that she now call Captain. Was it faith or something else leading her down the path?

My brain couldn't comprehend more thoughts of my meaning in all... this,so as a headache started to pound my head in to senses again, I averted my gaze from the mirror.
"Let's go get that breakfast shall we then"