The Brothers

When everyone got out of the cave Aang flew Yon Rha back home. After a good sleep everyone woke up, they all gathered around Wolf.

Aang: Alright, who was that?

Wolf: Calls himself BearTrap, a Bad Blood...

Toph: What's a Bad Blood?

Wolf: My race has a strict code of the way we hunt, those who break it are either banished to a deadly planet or killed, those who try to escape justice are deemed the fugitives we call Bad Blood.

Suki: So they hunt the way they want with no honor?

Wolf: Yes...

Wolf turned to leave, the gang still wanted answers to their questions, But then an idea came to Sokka.

Sokka: Don't you owe those two an answer to one question each?

Sokka pointed at Katara and Zuko reminding everyone about the first night they spent with Wolf.

Wolf: ...Very Well...

Zuko: Why do you kill people?

Wolf: For honor, to prove our loyalty to Yautja Prime by following the oath our ancestors made centuries ago. If one's prey shows little skill or honor they are to be skinned and hung by their feet, if they do prove themselves worthy prey we take their skulls. We only do it to those who are armed, or those who pose as a threat.

Everyone had mixed emotions, apart of them felt disgusted at the way an entire species does things but also were thankful that they do it in away that separates them from mindless killers. It was Katara's turn to ask a question, and she chose it wisely.

Katara: What did you mean when you said that you learned that you never realize how much your brother means to you until you loose him?

Wolf sighed at the question, not wanting to get too deep into detail decided to answer in a story.

Wolf: Once in a forest there was a wolf and a fox in the same pack of predators, two brothers. They were the best at hunting when hunting together, yet the wolf was always reckless and the fox was aware of any possibilities. One day they were sent to a different Forrest that was being invaded by their favorite prey, serpents. The hunt went as usual, the wolf charging at any kill, and the fox trying to keep him in line. They made their way to the serpent queen as the wolf as always just ran to kill her, but the queen overpowered the wolf giving him a scar with her venom. The wolf would've died if not for his fox brother, who attacked the queen from behind. In response the queen tossed the fox into the grasp of her children, the fox screamed for his brother to save him as they dragged him away. In anger the wolf set a bomb killing everything in close proximity, but he broke the law of his back... killing unarmed prey. Worst was that he survived to suffer the aftermath, disgrace and exile was all the wolf could expect.

Wolf lowed his head in shame, the gang sunken deep into the story.

Wolf: And so the pack leader sent the wolf to the most dangerous forest known to them, where only the strongest creatures survived. The wolf spent two years in the forest, the memories of his brother keeping him alive. A knew pack leader was in charge, and he gave the wolf a second chance of redemption. The wolf made good of that second chance, with a scar to remind him of what he went through.

Everyone fell silent, until Sokka broke it.

Sokka: Yea that was a nice story but what does that have to do with you?

Zuko: Sokka... his name is Wolf.

Sokka: ...oh...

Wolf took off his mask, revealing the acid burn on his face. Zuko felt sympathy for the warrior, knowing how bad a scar was.

Wolf: There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of the day I lost everything, my brother, my honor, my home. I was lucky that King Oja saw my loyalty to my planet.

Katara: I'm sorry, I never knew you had to go through that...

Wolf: I'm not the one you should apologize to.

Wolf pointed at Sokka, Katara sighed remembering the worst thing she ever said to him. She walked to Sokka and hugged him, Sokka hugged back as Katara let out a few tears.

Katara: I'm sorry Sokka, I don't know why I would say that.

Sokka: It's alright Katara, it's all in the past now.

The two separated, Aang walked to Katara with a concerned look on his face.

Aang: Zuko told me what you did, or what you didn't do I guess, I'm proud of you.

Katara: I wanted to do it. I wanted to Take out all my anger action, but I couldn't. I don't know if it's because I'm too weak to do it or if it's because I'm strong enough not to.

Aang: You did the right thing, forgiveness is the first step you have to take to begin healing.

Katara: But I didn't forgive him... I'll never forgive him, but I am ready to forgive you Zuko, in a way that BearTrap guy opened my eyes.

Wolf: Don't be fooled of what he said, in the end he put you in his game for his entertainment.

Wolf walked away as everyone separated, Zuko walked to Aang.

Zuko: You were right about what Katara needed, Violence wasn't the answer.

Aang: It never is.

Zuko: Then I have a question for you, What are you gonna do when you face my father?

Aang's eyes widened and averts his gaze, remembering that battling the Fire Lord was inevitable.
——————————————————————————

The Zeppelin made it back to the Fire Nation, Azula ordered the soldiers to take Ty-Lee and Mai to the dungeon with the Kyoshi Warriors. Brielle was chained up and taken to the Fire Lord with Azula who was wearing a helmet to hide her hair, they were taken to a large room where Fire Lord Ozai was waiting.

 Brielle was chained up and taken to the Fire Lord with Azula who was wearing a helmet to hide her hair, they were taken to a large room where Fire Lord Ozai was waiting

Ozai: Azula, you don't seem to have the head of the Avatar.

Azula: That's true father, but I've brought something better... I'm sure you heard stories of Shadow Benders.

Ozai: Shadow Benders!

Azula stepped to the side and revealed Brielle, Ozai grew a shocked face at the sight of a legend.

Ozai: My god...

Azula: I observed the Shadow Bender, and I've gotten ideas for new weapons for our soldiers.

Brielle: And by observed she means getting her hair cut.

Azula: SHUT UP!!!