The Story

The gang set up camp in a meadow, currently sitting around a fire.

Aang: Wow, camping... it really seems like old times again, doesn't it?

Zuko: If you really want it to feel like old times, I could uh... chase you around awhile and try to capture you.

Everyone but Katara and Wolf started laughing, Wolf not understanding the joke and continuing to carve the skull of the Firemorph.

Katara: Ha-Ha.

Sokka: To Zuko, who knew after all those times he tried to snuff us out today he'd be our hero. Along with Wolf, one of the Shadow Benders who followed us into danger to hunt us now fighting alongside us.

All but Katara, Zuko, and Wolf: Hear Hear.

Zuko: I'm touched, I don't deserve this.

Katara: Yeah, no kidding.

Katara got up and walked away, Zuko stood up.

Sokka: What's with her?

Zuko: I wish I knew.

Zuko walked away as well.

Sokka: What's with him?

Aang: I'm not sure... so Wolf, if you don't mind I would like to ask some questions.

Wolf: Each of you gets one question that I will answer.

Aang: what exactly are you?

Wolf: A being from another planet, my species name is The Yautja.

Sokka: So you're an Alien?

Wolf: Aren't we all? Also that counts as a question.

Sokka: What, C'mon!

Toph: Who was that girl that was with you?

Wolf: Brielle, Daughter of King Scar.

Toph: A Princess huh, something tells me she doesn't like being called that.

Suki: What kind of metal do you use?

Wolf: I beg your pardon?

Suki: I'm just curious about the material your armor is made of.

Wolf: Normally that'd be a secret to all outsiders but I did say I'd answer.

Sokka: Sweet.

Wolf: Centuries ago an ship of an intelligent race called the Engineers carried an element they were creating, the element was meant to be the strongest metal in the universe. They went to different planets and hoarded their strongest metals and mixed it into the material that could absorb Kinetic energy, Telekill Alloy. But something went wrong with the ship causing it to self destruct, the enormous meteorite of Telekill struck my planet and somehow became a natural element that formed anywhere near the crash site. Soon after 5 Yautja tribes settled near the crash site, each wanting the Telekill for themselves causing them to be in constant war with each other, until one warrior stood up and united our race and became our first king. 4 of the tribes agreed to live under the kings rule, but the Berserker Tribe isolated themselves deep in the jungle. Ever since, we've been creating advanced technology to keep the Telekill out of greeds hands, because we knew that the universe would be in war to have the Telekill.

Aang: Wow, the first king must've been really wise.

Wolf: And selfless, knowing that he could conquer any planet with what he possessed.

Wolf continued to carve the skull as Aang looked in a disgusted way.

Aang: Why do you kill people?

Wolf: You already asked a question.

Aang: Bu-

Wolf: Listen, you should take what you have and accept it.

Aang: Well... alright.
——————————————————————————

The next morning Aang Sokka and Wolf were tending to Appa as Zuko and Katara walked up to them.

Katara: I need to borrow Appa.

Aang: Why, is it your turn to take a little field trip with Zuko?

Katara: Yes, it is.

The three looked at Katara in confusion.

Aang: Oh... what's going on?

Katara: We're going to find the man who took my mother away from me.

Zuko: Sokka told me the story of what happened. I know who did it, and I know how to find him.

Aang: Um, and what exactly do you think this will accomplish?

Katara: *scoffs* I knew you wouldn't understand.

Aang: Wait, stop, I do understand. You're feeling unbelievable pain and rage, how do you think I felt about the sandbenders when they stole Appa? How do you think I felt about the Fire Nation when I found out what happened to my people?

Zuko: She needs this Aang, this is about getting closure and justice.

Wolf: It sounds more like getting revenge.

Katara: Fine, Maybe it is. Maybe that's what I need, Maybe that's what he deserves.

Aang: Katara, you sound like Jet.

Katara: It's not the same, Jet attacked the innocent. This man, he's a monster.

Sokka: Katara, she was my mother too, but I think Aang might be right.

Katara: Then you didn't love her the way I did.

When Wolf heard that, he snapped and grabbed Katara by her neck as everyone gasped.

Wolf: I suggest you take those words back.

Katara: Why, why do you even care about this.

Wolf: Think about what you're doing, chasing a man that hurt you years ago. You don't even know if he's still alive, if he regrets what he did.

Katara: There's no way he regrets it, that's why I need to make him.

Wolf: Say you do find him, what will you do. Kill him, make him feel your pain, tell the whole world that you're no better than him?

Katara: W-Well... what made you snap? Why are we seeing this side of you?

Wolf: Let me tell you something I learned years ago, you never realize how much your brother means to you... until you loose him.

Wolf threw Katara to the ground and walked away, the others looked at him in shock as Katara just gave him a glare.
——————————————————————————

Night came as Katara and Zuko were getting ready to fly away with Appa, but then a rustle of leaves was heard. Katara and Zuko looked around but saw nothing, but still heard footsteps.

Katara: Wolf, if that's you then don't bother. I've made up my mind.

A dart hit Appa as the bison let out a small roar of pain but then slumped to the ground, two more darts hit Katara and Zuko as they slumped to the ground. Something grabbed them by their arms and dragged them away.