2 Duels

Wolf stood atop the prison walls watching the riot taking place, as he watched in thermal he noticed something no one was reacting to. Something Yautja shaped, something that was about to
de-cloak in front of Zuko, Sokka, Suki, Hakoda, & Chit sang.

The group stood in horror as the Bad Blood
de-cloaked, the entire prison riot quieted down as they saw the monstrosity. DeathGrip loved the feeling of being feared, but then Wolf jumped down and tackled DeathGrip to the ground. When DeathGrip got up he chuckled at the sight of Wolf, the sight of someone sent here to kill him.

Wolf: You look like your alone.

DeathGrip: So do You.

The two Yautja walked in a circle to remain in front of each other, the two knew this was the start of a duel.

Wolf: I suppose we both came to the wrong place at the wrong time.

DeathGrip: Yea, I guess we did.

The two then stopped, Wolf extended both his wrist blades as DeathGrip extended his one & gripped his bent sword. The two positioned themselves then ran towards each other, they both swung their blades at each other and dodged each fatal blow.

Hakoda: What are those things?

Sokka: No time to explain, let's do this.

Suki: On it

Suki ran off to the balcony of the prison as the two hunters fought, Wolf was sent here to kill the Bad Blood and that was what he was going to do.
——————————————————————————

Mai and Brielle emerged into the light of day, observing the scene before them. A duo of guards held a massive saw, cutting one of the gondola lines. Mai moved before Brielle had a chance to react, in a flash knives had shot form her hands, pinning the two guards to the wall. One of them only gaped at her while the other struggled to get free.

Guard: What are you doing!

Mai: Saving the jerk who dumped me.

In a flash she moved as someone sent a blast of fire her way. Brielle leaped from the stairs, deploying her Shoulder Canon in mid-air. The tri-dot mark landed on the offending guards head, he screamed as plasma blasted into the side of his cranium, sending him sprawling on the ground. Brielle deployed her claws and cut into the nearest guards, she threw her shurikens at any guards out of arms reach and introducing them to a nice round of death. She spun, cut, and blasted, all with the artistic fluidity of a true hunter.

Mai kicked away the brakes on the gondola line, it began to move again. She tapped Brielle on the shoulder.

Mai: Take cover, you're about to get your end of the bargain.

Brielle nodded and cloaked, she slipped to the roof of the entrance area as the gondola arrived. A pair of guards grabbed Mai, taking her arms and pinning them behind her back. The mood was tense, so thick you could have cut it with a knife. Brielle waited and listened, eyes moving from Mai to Azula.

Ty-Lee stood on the sidelines, hands in a prayer-like position over her mouth, she couldn't take the time to see Brielle's aura when she was distracted. Finally, Azula broke the silence.

Azula: Leave us alone.

The two guards let go of Mai and bowed down, leaving the three alone, or you can say four.

Azula: I never expected this from you, the thing I don't understand is why? Why would you do it? You know the consequences.

Mai: I guess you just don't know people as well as you think you do, you miscalculated. I love Zuko more than I fear you."