The Firemorphs

Firemorp is a firebender that's been turned into a Xenomorph.

The Fire Nation fired more bombs towards the air temple, Aang used air bending to close a series of doors around the temple. The doors remained in tact until the stone ceiling started to collapse, a large piece of stone fell towards Katara as Zuko pushed her out of the way.

Katara: What are you doing?

Zuko: Keeping rocks from crushing you.

Katara: Ok, I'm not crushed, you can get off me now.

Katara got up and ran towards the back of the temple.

Zuko: I'll take that as a thank you.

At the back of the temple Toph & Haru made a cave in the wall, Zuko remained as the others headed towards the cave.

Aang: What are you doing?

Zuko: go ahead, I'll hold them off. I think this is a family visit.

Zuko ran towards the airships to fight his sister.

Aang: Zuko, no!

Sokka: Come on, we've got to get out of here.

Sokka & Katara helped Aang get Appa to the cave as Zuko shot a blast of fire towards the soldiers firing the bombs, but Azula raised from the fog in a forth airship along with two Xenomorps in Fire nation armor.

Zuko: What are you doing here, and what happened to your hair?

Azula: You mean it's not obvious yet? I am about to celebrate becoming an only child! As for my hair.

Azula fired blue fire from her feet as Zuko dodged but still got blowback by the impact, the temple started crumbling down as Zuko used his skills to jump atop the airship.

Azula: I'll deal with my brother, you two find the Avatar and his friends.

Both Firemorphs: Yes your majesty.

The Firemorphs jumped towards the air temple as Azula jumped down from her post and saw Zuko fall towards the fog, the Firemorphs got to the cave just before the temple fully collapsed.
——————————————————————————

The gang was trying to get Appa through the tunnel but he kept resisting, the creature was obviously not fond of being underground.

Aang: I can't get him to go in there, Appa hates tunnels.

Katara: Aang, there's no way we can fly out of here.

Aang: We'll have to find a way.

Just as Appa was starting to move the two Firemorphs jumped on top of him as he began to try shake them off. Aang airbended them off as they hit the side of the wall, the group minus Toph stared at them.

Teo: What in the!

One of the Firemorphs  ran towards the group shooting blasts of fire at them, the other climbed up the wall to try to take them by a surprise but was stopped when he noticed three red dots moving towards him. He turned to see Wolf aiming his shoulder canon at him and stopped when the dots were on the Foremorphs head.

Firemorph: oh shi-BOOOOOM!!!!!!

The blast caused the cave to crumble as Toph tried to stabilize it.

Toph: Hey Metal Face! Are you trying to bury us!?

Wolf: I apologize.