The Deal

Three more body's were found, eventually the other guards noticed them. Soon enough a great fear took over the prison. Rumors were spreading about a Shadowbender in the prison, part of the new batch of arrivals. This part of the rumor was quickly dismissed, as all the new prisoners were accounted for. So they decided one had snuck in, unannounced.

The Bad Blood never bothered to see if they were worth killing, they only did it to strike fear in the hearts of every race. Sure both the techniques of Bad Blood and Yautja can be considered cruel, but the Yautja see it as a ritual, sacred and great. It was most likely just DeathGrip alone, for BearTrap puts his prey in is own little game.

The two warriors overheard that the ugly looking warden called a lockdown, to know why they both eased dropped on two guards chatting. As it turned out a princess was here, and her name was Azula.

Guard: Princess Azula's here!? What does the foremost Firebending prodigy want with us?"

Guard2: Not sure, she brought her two friends with her, maybe one of them knows someone locked up here.

Guard: Yikes, I hope I can avoid her. They say her Firebending skills are legendary!

Brielle was interested, if DeathGrip went after this princess Wolf can kill him while Brielle took the head. Brielle can use Azula as bait, this plan was sure to work.
——————————————————————————

Wolf and Brielle decided to split up to cover more ground, Wolf was sure to be able to win a fight with a Bad Blood. Brielle searched the prison for some girl in a fancy dress and jewels commanding everyone to do what she says, that was what Brielle expected from any other princess.

Then, something stood out from the dark red of the prison. Something that made Brielle tilt her head in surprise.

Pink, a girl, her long hair braided down past her waist, was dressed in nothing but pink, standing at the door of an interrogation room. Brielle purred darkly, cloaking herself. Four people were inside the room, one of them was another girl.

Before Brielle could study the girl more Ty-Lee stiffened, slowly she turned and looked straight at Brielle

Ty-Lee: Zula?

She was not blind, Brielle was cloaked. How could this girl of all people see her? The other woman stepped out of the room, she was thin but tough. She exuded a feel of dominance and intimidation, maybe it was the amber eyes against the pale skin and dark hair, maybe it was the scent of royalty she carried herself with. But when she emerged from the cell Brielle knew perfectly well who she was, Princess Azula.

 But when she emerged from the cell Brielle knew perfectly well who she was, Princess Azula