The Battle

Brielle charged, the feral roar she knew well taking over her senses. This was a the rush of the hunt, the sheer power of predator vs. prey. It was an age-old dance, one that was in tune with the beating of a hunters heart and the pattern of its breath. Hunting was in her blood, the hunger occupying every cell and vein.

This was her one true calling, and Brielle was determined not to let her destiny slip away.

Toph made an odd motion with her hands, and she fell through a perfect square hole in the floor, leaving Brielle to fall down after her. Toph landed with a thump on the floor below as Brielle grabbed a vine and swung over her head, landing on all fours on the ground.

The second she did, a wave of pure stone emanated from the girl, crashing towards Brielle and sending her flying. She rolled on the ground, righting herself in time to duck two giant cubes of earth on a collision course with her head. She rolled to the right, avoiding more of the stone bombardment. Brielle's Shoulder Canon deployed, blasting apart one stone, then another. She jumped a wave, cutting through another cube with her claws.

Toph began to panic, Brielle could almost feel the fear and defiance rolling off Toph in wave along with the stones she was sending her way. Brielle ducked once more, grabbed Toph by the throat, and lifted the girl up, spear ready to carve out her cranium. Brielle purred, relishing in Toph's fear, her eyes closed, tears flooding from them, and then they opened.

Brielle dropped her, stepping back stunned. She had seen a look of fear, but not in some green-eyed girl. She took another step back, Toph looking up at her, stunned.

Looking up, shocked, with blind eyes.

Brielle was stunned, but that gave way to fury. The blind girl was untouchable! Honor dictated that no handicapped prey was honorable prey, or any potential prey for that matter. Brielle roared, Toph shivered as the sound of fury passed over her. Brielle turned to leave, to retreat and re-think her strategy.

And Jumped to the side just in time to avoid a blast of fire. The heat of the sun passed over her, she looked up to see her attacker.

Zuko had come back, fists burning, waiting for Brielle to make a move. She snarled at him, tempting him into striking from fear, but, instead of attacking, he waited.

Brielle got the first look at Zuko, the first real look. He was tall, pale, and dark-haired, but what stood out was his left side of his face. The entire side was burned, as if he taken a full blast. The eye was still squinted and thin. He snorted, and fire bristled from his nostrils.

Brielle growled, rolling to the left, another blast of fire following her. She jumped from pillar to vine, jumping into the shadows two floors up, but a blast of fire got in her way causing her to fall back to the ground. She laid their struggling to get up, Zuko walked up to her with his fists still on fire.

Zuko: Aren't kids your age too young to fight?

Brielle: Only the ones who can't do this!

With that Brielle gathered the strength in her arm to launch herself into a kick at Zuko, he fell to the ground but rolled back up as did Brielle. Their battle would've continued if a hit hadn't came to Zuko's head knocking him to the ground, Wolf uncloaked to look down on Brielle.

Wolf: Come Brielle, we've done enough damage.

Before Brielle could answer back Wolf pulled out the head of Combustion Man reminding her to carve it, with that Brielle sighed and cloaked her self along with Wolf.
——————————————————————————

Wolf & Brielle sat on the ground on the other side of the canyon, Brielle carving Combustion Man's head as Wolf took off his Bio-Helmet looking towards the moon.

Wolf: I've seen many scars in my life, Bites, Wounds, I've even got my own from serpents blood, but the scar from that boy. Someone wanted that kid to hurt, they wanted him to have a lasting reminder of something bad.

Brielle: hey, wanna see something neat.

Brielle held up the skull of Combustion Man, but on the frontal lobe of the skull Brielle carved his third eye tattoo.