The begining

Hermione and Pansy's relationship didn't start like most, a small crush growing until your heart is bursting pink. Just the thought of them making you scream into your pillow. A romantic first date that turned into more until you called each other mine.

Instead there were snarky comments, debates that were left unfinished, curiosity to a professor. But even though no one realised there always crush-tension. Sure the only words they talked about each other were complaints to theirs friends who were tired of hearing about it.
Pansy trying her best to impress Draco, the internalised homophobia swelling in her heart.
Hermione comparing Pansy to herself, saying how much better she is than that snake.

Until one day, two frantic girls-  late for class ran down the hallway with a certain ghost watching over them.

"Merlin, I can believe I'm late, I've never been late before. Does this mean I'll never be head girl? I'm totally ruined"
Hermione couldn't help but let these thoughts buzz around her head, maybe she has wrackspurts messing with her brain.
Hermione made a note to talk to Luna at lunch.

Turning the corner, with her cloak flying behind her, Hermione ran into the one person she was hoping to have zero interaction with.
Pansy Parkinson

The click of Pansy's heels bounced off the stone walls, she didn't like the appropriate school shoes. They made her feel boring and normal. So instead she wore small heels, which make people notice as she entered any room.

But maybe getting all the attention this time wouldn't be a good idea.

Pansy has been late countless times, with a group. Never by herself.
Draco will definitely scowl at her, Merlin she could already see his face.

Pansy turned the corner and all of a sudden she was in the ground.

"Gah!"

Hermione had landed on top on Pansy, their bags sprawled across the floor and both their faces red from surprise, and the position they'd landed in.
Hermione straddled Pansy hips, their faces so close they could feel and heat of each other's breath. Their eyes so close they could each pick up small speck of gold or a hint of emerald green.
Though neither of them could realise how bright the other was blushing.
They didn't move or talk only their staggering breath made a noise.
Until,
"Hermione Granger, late to class? How are you ever going to be head girl?" You could hear the smirk in her voice.
"Oh do shut up Pansy" Hermione's voice equal to someone rolling their eyes.
She rolled off the other girl, picking up her bag as well as her dignity.
"Wheres your master, aren't you meant to be following him around like a lost puppy?"

Pansy could only scoff because next thing they new Peeves flew right in between them. His creepy little laugh echoing around them.

An ugly little thing with a stupid hat and wide grin that reminded Hermione of the Cheshire Cat.
He continued to circle around the girls, their anger rising and coming to a boil.
"What do you want Peeves" Pansy called out to him.
The ghost tapped his fingers together, his grin up to his ears.
"Well I just came from down the hall where a little boy tied up in ropes, crying himself a pool of tears, it must be up to his shoulders by now!"
The sound of yelling and sobbing seemed to travel straight to the girls, as if it was calling out to them.

Peeves began to chuckle and as Hermione ran in the direction, with Pansy following close behind her. Peeves howled with laughter as they ran out of sight.

"Where do you think your going Hermione"
Pansy panted catching up to her.
"To save the boy of course, Merlin he must be traumatised! I bet this is a prank from one of your fellow snakes"
"As if! But what about class?!"
"Oh please Pansy when have you ever cared about class, and besides its just Muggle studies

They skidded around the corner, immediately the noise stopped and all their was to see was a empty room with a random cupboard of to the side and great big windows instead of walls.

"You know for being 'the smartest witch of your age' you should have expected this before running blind" Pansy remarked looking at Hermione.
"What ever Pansy, let's go to class and forget this ever happened"

Both of them turned their backs in silence, ready to make up some stupid excuse so their professor will just have pardon them.
But before any ideas could come to mind, the old doors of the cupboard bust open with a small tornado heading straight for Hermione and Pansy.

The girls were thrown into the cupboard, barely big enough for one of them. The doors closed leaving them in total darkness.

"I can't believe him! The little bastard!" Hermione growled patting down for her wand.
"I can, he's literally a jester- now would you get off-"
"When I get out of here, I'm going to make him pay!"
"He's a ghost, you can't exactly do anything, now would you get off me Hermione!"
"Oh- uh-m I didn't realise sorry"

Once again Hermione's faced tinted red.

She moved off Pansys lap and next to her, thought they were just even more squished, they're thighs touching while their hips and shoulders uncomfortably shifted against each other.

"This is even worst" Pansy muttered.
She pulled Hermione by her outer thigh and hip back onto her lap.
Hermione shrieked.
"Calm down! You sound like an owl"
Whatever" Hermione mumble overly embarrassed.
They feel into silence once again until Hermione spoke up. "While we're here, I have a question to ask you" Not sure where to put her arms. But choose to settle them on Pansy's hips.
This light up something inside Pansy, not knowing whether she liked it or not.
"Ask away, we have all the time in the world until someone finds us, which is actually about half about until this period ends" She said with a bored tone.

"Why do you hate me so much?"
Pansy eyes went wide as she looked in Hermione's direction.
"That was pretty bold" She teased.
"Just answer the question, you're always so mean, I hear what you say about me, what did I do?"
"Well why do you hate me, I hear what you say about me to!"
"I only hate you cause you hate me!"
"Fine, I guess I-uhm, Merlin I can't believe in about to say this- I guess I'm jealous of you"

"Jealous of me? Your kidding, if this is some sort of sick joke it's not very funny"
"I'm not! I'm not kidding okay, you don't need any ones permission, your friends don't ignore you and some how you have an affect on those stupid boys, Harry and Ron while I'm ignored and follow Draco around like a- what did u say a lost puppy?"

"oh uhm sorry 'bout that"

Pansy let out a long sigh, relaxing again the wooden wall and letting her hands fall on Hermiones thighs. She was going to swat them away but realised it was only fair.

But she couldn't believe what Pansy just said, her admitting she's jealous, it's unheard of. She didn't know how to reply, she could to tell the truth but what if this is all a set up?

"You know I never hated you, I just thought I had to, the whole Gryffindor and Slytherin rivalry, In fact is always thought you were quite pretty"