The Libary

Hermione settled her self in the library, she'd found a secret corner surrounded by book shelves. Accompanied with a large window seat and a few arms chairs.
Rumour has it this spot is meant for couples to 'hang out' in. She couldn't help but blush wildly  after hearing about it.

Hermione made her self comfortable, wanting to know more about port keys. She had an idea that could help them in the war.

"There you are, my little owl"
Pansy stood in the small doorway, leaning against the book shelf in a very confident and attractive way.

"Pansy!" Hermione forgot her book and jumped up to her girlfriend, wrapping her arms around Pansy's neck, giving her a quick kiss.
She went to pull away, only for Pansy's mouth to follower hers.
Making Hermione chuckle.

The two girls snuggled up on the soft cushions of the window seat, their backs on the cold window.

"I missed you today"
Hermione hummed in reply into her girlfriends arms, pulling her closer, noticing the forming muscle.

"I wish we could have more moments like this, I wish we didn't have to pretend, maybe we could run away to the muggle world and never come back" Pansy said dreamily closing her eyes and leaning into the warm on her side warmth.
Hermione chucked at her girlfriends dream. "I wish for that to but I couldn't take you away from all this"
"And I can't take you away from your golden trip, nor your destiny to save the wizard world'

A small beeping sound ruined their perfect silence.
"What is that?" Pansy tapped at the bracelet like thing in Hermione's wrist
"It's watch, just a more fancy version personally i think it's takes away from the whole watch aesthetic. Uh but lunch is nearly over, meaning-"

"Draco will probably be wondering where I am, to make his ego bigger"
Hermione snorted at Pansy's remark
"I'll see you later-"
Pansy! Are you in here!" A annoyed voice yells. They both froze.
"Mr Malfoy, do try to be quieter if not I will have to kick you out permanently!"
A loud scoff echoed through the libary

"Quick fly some insults at me" Hermione whisper, worried about being caught.
Pansy shook her head no but the look Hermione gave her made Pansy give in.

"Your such a little know it all, showing up teachers, thinking you're the light of everyone's life, well listen here you're just a poor nobody who on the off chance got sent a letter to torture a school!"
Pansys voice screeched and Hermione almost believed her words.
almost

"Ah! Here we are" Draco and his two dumb chow chows along with a Doberman appeared with smug looks on their faces.
"What do you want Draco, Pansy has already tortured me enough"

"I just wanted to put in my part, can't let Pansy do all the all work can we"
"I don't need anything from you" Hermione scrunched up her nose in disgust and stared at him.

Draco didn't like being talked back to, he stopped leaning on the bookshelves and walked up to Hermione. Trying to be as intimidating as possible. But she wouldn't let him.

Hermione kept her eyes on Draco until he was right in front of her.
"Class is soon, you and your dogs better run on, I heard you were on you last warning"
She kept a frown plastered on her face and walked away.

Pansy couldn't hold in her laughter and let out a very big snort.
"Shut up Pansy"
Blaise tried not to smirk.

-
For the last two classes Gryffindor and Slytherin would be together.
Not the best pair, especially for the teachers.
They had potions and transfiguration.

All the Slytherins groaned at the thought but this would be a secret hooray for Pansy.

The two girls passed notes when ever they could, not being able to talk to each other or share any affection is hard.

Pansy took a seat next to Theo at the back as Professor Slughorn welcomed everyone in.

Three pairs of footsteps entered the class.

Hermione came through the door, Harry and Ron on either side.
Instead is sitting near the front Hermione sat near the back next to a blonde Gryffindor with long bushy hair. Intendedly close to Pansy
Obviously to pass notes. Ron and Harry give her a weird glance but took the empty bench in front of her.

Quietly Pansy scribble down a note with a scarp piece of paper form her pocket and with what ink she have left in her quill.
Pansy gave it a light tap making it jump like a grasshopper over to Hermione.

Meet in the astronomy tower tonight
I want to be with you
Love Pansy <3

Hermione's ears pricked up as she read the note from her girlfriend, making she to keep it away from prying eyes.

"Miss granger?" Professor Snapes voice slurred.

Can you tell me what's the ingredients for Skele-Gro?"
His face smug with a lifted eyebrow

Hermione's head bolted up to see Snape walking closer to her.
Everyone eyes pointed towards, Harry and Ron nearly fully facing her.

"Chinese chomping cabbage, puffer-fish, scarab beetles" Her voice short and sharp.

"And what does it do" the looks intensify. "Causes lost bones to regrow"

"Very good, don't make me call on you again"
Snape walked away, hiding his embarrassment.