The start of the invevatible

The sound of her room mates getting ready woke Hermione from her dream.

"That's a cute jumper" A chipper girl called Fay complimented Hermione, her Irish heritage showing through. Hermione was going to boast about it being her girlfriend's but snapped her mouth shut, rethinking the sentence.

"Thanks Fay"

Hermione drowned in the warmth and smell of Pansy's crew neck before whipping it off, the thought of sewing one of her name tags on it making her giggle.

Hermione walked down to breakfast -early as normal. With a slight skip in her step. Pansy believes in her, Pansy thinks she's strong and smart. Hermione became even more determined to help end the war-. No it's defiantly going to happen.

More students began to pile in. Making Hermione lookup from her toast and newspaper to see if her flower had sprung up in the now field of students.

"Your looking chipper this morning, why?" Ron asks sliding onto the bench opposite Hermione and Harry next to her. Hermione averted her eyes from the Slytherin table and back other friends.
"No reason" She shrugged, finishing off a piece of toast.

"Guys, we ought to talk about, well you know what" Harry said, using a more serious tone from his usual boyish one.

Ron raised his eyebrow at him.
"I think we should go after the Horcruxes, If we want a chance to even kill Voldermort we have to kill his other lives"
"Well blimey Harry there could be millions" Ron comments, missing the cereal bowl and making a mess. The other two snickered while Ron did his best to clean up the spilt milk.

"Don't use your school shirt Ronald!" nothing a quick spell couldn't fix.
"Oh, thanks Mione"

"Well..We don't know that, everyone knows Voldermort wasn't as strong as he is now and the killing curse dose take a lot of energy, so there has to be at least under ten" Harry pondered while looking out into space.

"Dumbledore and you found two of them but the other ones could be anywhere in the world" Ron added to his thoughts.

"What if they're school related" Hermione blurt.
They look at her confused.
"The other 2 where somewhat family related so what if the others are school related" She explained.
"I think you're onto something Mione, this is why your our friends"

silence

"I mean, gah, uh I didn't mean it like that" Harry bit his fist, a very awkward look on his face.
Hermione chuckled while shaking her head.

"Im- I'm just going to talk to Dumbledore about this"
"Don't be late to class" She called out as he walked off.

Hermione looked back at Ron, not making a word.
"What?"
These idiots would be dead without me

"Oh nothing"

Pansy looked over at the Gryffindor table, smirking to her self while they schemed and sniggering at what ever Harry did.

"What are you staring at Pansy" A Blaise asked, rocking up to the table. "Nothing" Pansy mumble turning her attention back to her breakfast . He followed her line of sight to the trio.
"I wonder what they are plotting" Blaise thought out loud rubbing his chin. "Probably something about saving the Wizarding world" Goyle teased.

Pansy begun bending her spoon, agitated from having to hear all the insults and slurs her Slytherin peers had thrown at everyone who didn't want world destruction.

Pansy had a vison

"I can't believe you, following a man, a coward who get his minions to kill for him, killing for fun, hiding behind his horcrux lives, I'm done I never wanted this" She hissed at them splashing her breakfast onto Goyles face. Loud footsteps echoed throught the doors as Pansy left early for her lesson. Im in so much trouble

"You right there Pansy" Theo appeared at the table.
Pansy quickly snapped her head around.
Goyles face wasn't covered with me breakfast and she wasn't stomping off to her next class.
But the spoon she was using, now completely bent.

"Just fine"

~
Ugly stormy clouds surrounded Hogwarts, such horrible weather for a horrible crime.
The two apparated into the astronomy tower

"We need to get you two the hospital wing sir, miss pomfrey-"
"Severus, Severus is who we need wake Severus, tell him everything"
His voice was breathless and tired
"Speak to now one else"

Harry stood their conflicted, he didn't want to leave his headmaster alone in the state he's in.
But his feet made the decision until a the sound of a door opening and foot steps stopped him.

"Hide yourself Harry, do make make yourself scene or heard with out my permission"

Harry stood next to a spiral staircase. He wasn't sure what was going to happen but he was worried.

"What ever happens, you need to stay below, now go"

Harry still didn't move

"Trust me"

As soon as Harry hid under the main platform voice filled the room. He knew that figure all to well.

"Good evening draco"

Works were spoken and soon Dumbledore was left defenceless.
"Draco I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices, please just let me help you"

"I don't want you help! Don't you understand? I have to do this... I have to kill you" his voice was stiff but vulnerability was snaking it's way in.
"Or he's going to kill me"

More footsteps made their way up and suddenly the tower was crawling with death eaters.
"We'll look what we have here, we'll done Draco"

"Good evening Bellatrix"