Nearly

"Stupefy!" Hermione yelled at a death-eater.
While being so unbelievably uncomfortable in clothes stuck which stuck to her like glue -ridding of anybody heat and her wet hair making her shiver.

Ron and Hermione had just broken one of the last horcruxes.
Voldemort was getting weaker and weaker.

The death-eater Hermione had shot down was now stumbling back up.

A sudden explosion of fire caught Hermione of guard, yells and screams worrying her as flames licked at her shoes.
Her enemy took this chance to shoot a deathly green spell at her. Time seemed to move slower. Hermione tried to run but her wet clothes seemed to weigh her down.

~

Blaise and Pansy walked down the crumbling halls of the school, their wands at the ready. The two didn't go to the dark side meeting instead found each other in the empty Slytherin common room.
"Ready blaise?" Pansy asked hiding behind a wall.
"No" he whispered.
"To late" She lead the way, both of them fighting off spells. Creating shields and attacking death eaters.
The once great castle, now a total disaster zone.

The two found themselves outside the magic doors of the room of requirement.
A man, dressed in all black who is most likely a death eater has been attacking and pushing them back for the last few minutes now. All Blaise and Pansy could do was but up shields.

"I don't want to hurt you, I know you're pure bloods" His voice strained as he sent out another spell
"So, that doesn't mean I don't want to hurt you!" Blaise said through gritted teeth.
"Me neither!" A ginger shouted.
It was either Fred or George Weasley. But it didn't matter cause he stunned the man long enough for Blaise to Stupefy him. He got throw against a wall and knocked out. Things were starting to look up until.

BOOM

The wall which was apart of the R.O.R fell.
Bricks came tumbling towards the three teenagers.
Blaise practically dived to the side but Pansy and the ginger weren't quick enough.
"PROTEGO!" A voice cried out.

The bricks that were meant to kill the people under them shattered turning into pebbles.
Pansy opened her eyes to clouds of smoke and one of the Weasleys next to her.

Most people were lucky enough to escape with only injuries. A man stood very angry behind the remains of the crumbled wall.
Someone threw a "Crucio!" at him, and he was sent into a fit.

"Fred or George" Pansy blurt
"Fred" he answered stunned.
Pansy and Fred both had small cuts on clothes and exposed skin.
"Well George will be glad your alive"

Blaise frantically walked over, tripping over a couple bricks.
"Are you two okay?"
"Better the okay" Fred smirked.
Pansy leaped up to hug bear hug Blaise.
"My saviour! We could have died!"
"Yeah yeah, but it's still not safe here let's get moving.
"Right, to the great hall!" Pansy skipped over the bricks and looked back when she realised they weren't following.
I mean who would want to go straight into the middle of the fight.

"What are you waiting for I've got to find Hermione" Pansy called out to them.
"Hermione? What business has she got with Hermione?" Fred asked Blaise.
"No idea" but he did.

Pansy ran into the great hall, scanning the room. When she spotted her -completely soaked head toe duelling a death eater.
The man is knocked down but she doesn't get the advantage as an explosion ruined it for her.
He slowly pulls himself up and shots a green light at Hermione.
"NO!" Pansy screamed running into the room
Hermione dives to the ground. The spell missing her by a second.
"CRUCIO!" Pansy shrieked aiming at the man who nearly killed the girl she loved.
Hermione looked up, completely shocked.
"You came" Pansy read her lips. In response she crossed her heart.

The man who had been targeting Pansy and Blaise came up behind them, but only choosing to take Pansy due to family connections.

Hermione started walking up to Pansy and was ready to break into a full out run. When she was snatched by the collar of her shirt.

"Wha- Hey let go of me!" The man strided down the hallway and fear struck through Pansy. "I said let go"

Where is he taking me, to my parents?!

Blaise tried to reach for Pansy but was knocked back by a spell. Fred catching him.

"PANSY!" Hermione cried
"HERMIONE" Pansy screamed back.
"Stop fighting pure blood your coming with me" the voice hissed. "Where you belong"