Potions class

Gryffindor and Slytherin students surrounded the main table of the class room.

"Now students" Slughorn said catching everyones attention. "You will be writing a essay about this here potion"

Groans went around the classroom
"Oh don't give me that, you haven't even seen it"
He took off the lid and pink clouds drifted from the potion. It drew a couple people in like warms hugs and hot chocolate.
Pansy didn't even realise she was moving forward until Blaise pulled her back, snickering at her. Which earned a smack to the stomach.

"Now, this potion is called Amortentia, the worlds strongest love potion very illegal here at Hogwarts. It smells different to every person drawing them in... do we have any volunteers" Slughorn smiled, looking around the room.
Everyone certain Hermione would take the fall for them kept their hands by their sides, but the class was silent.

Slughorns eyes darted around "Oh well looks like I'll have to call on someone, Parkinson! how about you" He said calling her out.

She clutched her book, walking towards the table.
"What do you smell?"
"I smell old books, hair products and mint toothpaste" The words came tumbling out of her mouth before she could stop herself. She didn't dare look at Hermione.

People started murmuring probably trying to figure out who it could be but Pansy already knew and so did the girl across the room.

*sniff sniff*
"Ron quite it" Hermione hissed slapping his shoulder.
Pansy backed away from the potion and hid behind her friends. Both the girls have a mad blush on their cheeks.

"See that wasn't to hard, now I'll give you a head start on your assignments, till the end of class"

Harry, Ron and Hermione pilled into a bench with Hermione in the middle. The two boys starring at her with an unanswered question.

"Spill it" She said while laying out her paper.

"Hermione, your always reading books and your parents are dentists" Ron said.
"Yeah so?"
"And your always using hair products" Harry comments lightly pulling on one of Hermione's curls.
"Well spotted"
"So was Pansy talking about you?" They ask in unison.

Taken back by their statement Hermione was left speechless

are they catching on?

"of course not, she's a Slytherin I'm a Gryffindor, were basically enemies and besides she a girl..."
Hermione's voice shook a little which could have given her away but apparently she sound convincing so they dropped it.

~

Hermione was last to leave the class, having last questions for the professor.
One foot was out the door and suddenly she was dragged to the left.
"eek!"
"Shh, Shh" Pansy giggled with a finger to her lips.
"come on" She giggled while taking Hermione's hand and leading her down the hallway.
"Where are we going?"
"Its straight after school, the grounds will be empty I want to hang out with you. At day time"
"Okay" Hermione bit her lip, a smile spreading to her ears.

~

The skittish walk to the black lake was quick, maybe because the two girls ran for majority of it. Scared of being caught though neither could contain their giggles as they hid against a concrete wall as Professor Snape waltzed down the hallway with a couple of students walking ashamed behind him.

The couple made themselves comfortable against a tree trunk in the long grass.
Hermione lay between Pansys legs, her hair tickling the other girls nose.
Pansy wrapped one arm around Hermione's waist the others thumb rubbing circles on her exposed thigh.

"We need more moments like these"
Hermione hummed an agreement.
"I wish we didn't have to hide, things would be so much better if I could kiss you in public" Pansy smirked into Hermione's hair.

A giggle bubbled in Hermione's chest, she wriggled around facing Pansy and sitting so her crossed legs lent on Pansy's thighs.

"But isn't it just so much fun kissing your girlfriend under the tree's, in the long grass near the lake, is secret to" Hermione spread out her arms and leaning her head back, the soft wind blowing it in her face.

"Well yea, but except she hasn't kissed me yet"
Pansy's hands rested on her girlfriend's hips.

"Hm, funny" Now it was for her hands to wander.
One found Pansy's hair and the other her waist.

Hermione pressed her lips to Pansy's, making her tighten her grip.
In response Hermione shifted her position, now sitting on Pansy's lap.
They broke the kiss, looking at each other, giggling for moment. Before Hermione dived back in, slightly pulling on the roots of Pansy's hair.

The feeling of Pansy's lips on hers made a spark light up in Hermione's core. And how Hermione grinded on Pansy's thigh, her mind went blank.

Pansy let out a small whimper, and Hermione broke the kiss once again.
"That was hot" She trailed kisses down Pansy's neck until choosing a spot to pay special attention to.

Pansy's heart fluttered as Hermione took lead again. Merlin how she loved it.

A presence a couple paces behind the tree Pansy leant on made themselves known.

'Merlin" Hermione shrieked jumping off Pansy.
"What?!" Pansy looked worryingly behind her.
"Shit, Ron"

Ron stood there speechless, pointing between them.
"You, her, Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hermione, Pansy, girl, girl"

"Uh, uh shit uhm" Hermione hit her head trying to think of what to say.
'Obliviate" Hermione's wand was out before she knew it.

Ron hit the ground and Pansy stood there shocked.
"Oh Merlin! What did I just do? Thats my friend"
"Hermione, babe calm down " Pansy took her girlfriends hands, "... this is probably for the better okay" Pansy tried not to laugh at the knocked out Ron.
"But first lets deal with, that"