The Astronomy Tower

Dinner had been served, the talk about how annoying and happy the Hufflepuffs could been during these darks times filled the silence of the boring conversations at the Slytherin table.
Everyone knew a war was coming, or something bad. It was just if you would face and accept it or push the thought out if you head.

Pansy carefully tiptoed down the dark and cold hall. Sweat pants and a hoodie to keep warm.
Though she has cut off the hood part, as it annoyed her like many other things.

She had no worry sneaking up to the tower, the only professors to patrol the Slytherin dungeons would be Snape and flinch.
Who barely their did their job.
Being as Snape is to busy harshly grading assignments and flinch to blind to see more than a few meters infront of himself. Also Slughorn was no where to be found.

Hermione had gotten to the tower first, and made herself busy by leaning against the rail, the cold wind of the night nipping at her face.

"Hello there, my little owl"
Pansy walked up behinds her girl friend, wrapping her arms around Hermione's figure.
As they leant into each other warmth.

"Pansy, are you scared?" Hermione whispered into the wind.
Hermione's question was so blunt, Pansy would be lying if it didn't shock her a bit, even if she didn't know the context of it.

"Scared of what's coming"

Pansy twirled the girl around, taking Hermione's chin in-between her fingers.
Her eyes were full of worry and her eyebrows furrowed to match.

"Let's get out of the wind, it's freezing"

They shrunk against the curve of the wall.
Pansy soon realised that Hermione was only in flimsy shorts and a random sleep singlet.
Making her mind wander.
But Hermione's shivers brought her back.

"Here, you must be freezing, for being such a owl, I'd thought you'd at least wear a jumper"
Pansy took off her 'home made crew neck' and put it in Hermione's lap.
"Now, what has you so scared?"
"The war we all know is coming, scared of Voldemort"

Pansy softly sighed, trying to think of what to say, all while Hermione's wild hair distracted her.
"I mean it's nothing I like to think of, how inevitable the war is. But then I think of how strong and smart you and your little trio are. And how you've do Dumbledore helping you"
"Not that he's much help" Hermione muttered
"That maybe we have a chance, and maybe your going to save the world, who am I kidding your definitely going to save the world"

Hermione giggled at how highly Pansy spoke of her.

"You give me hope pans... can you promise me on the day you'll be fighting by my side and not against each other" She asked looking up at her girlfriend.
"I promise"
"Cross your heart?"
"Cross my heart" Pansy say sweetly making a 'x' on her chest.

Hermione pulled on the jumper, drowning in Pansy's scent.
A very specific rose perfume and the gum Hermione always bought for her.

The wind really kicked in, something a jumper couldn't save you from. So the to girls decided it was time to go.

"I'll see you tomorrow, my owl"

Before Pansy could fully walk away Hermione caught her arm and spun Pansy around.

Their faces landed millimetres away from each other. Their hot breaths went down each other's neck.

All Pansy could do was look at her girlfriends features.
Her cute nose, blush pink lips and her now lustful eyes.
Pansy had alway been the one to make a move. And now here's Hermione taking the lead.
Resulting in Pansy being a mess.

Hermione slowly trailed her hand up Pansy arms, her shoulder and then the skin of her neck. Hermione's finger nails on her skin made Pansy bit her lip.
Hermione reached Pansy's cheek.

The two had never gone further than a make out session.
Being a secret and also going to a boarding school made it difficult. So times in the tower when times they treasured.

Hermione licked her lips before pulled her girlfriend in their lips colliding.

Hermione's fingers found themselves in Pansy sleek hair.
And Pansy moaned, sending vibrations from the back of her throat to Hermione.

Pansy bit Hermione's lip, making her gasp and letting Pansy deepen the kiss.
Their arms tangled, Hermione's around Pansy necks, and Pansy's around Hermione's waist.
Not to mention they legs intertwined letting no space exist between them.

The two separated for a breath of air, their tongues going back to their own mouths.

"Naughty girl" Pansy teased making Hermione blush.
"Bye Pansy"

Hermione dreamily walked back up to Gryffindor tower, a small light on the top of her wand making a lot of painted people u happy.

She snuck up the stairs leading to her dorm careful to not wake up her sleeping roommates.