A day to remeber

Two beautiful girls stood in long elegant dresses. Two great doors were opened for them as they walked linked by their arms down the aisle, a soft tune playing in the background. Everyone stood looking at them in awe-happiness.
Draco, Blaise, Harry, Ron and Ginny stood at the alter. Blaise smirking to himself at how nervous Pansy looked. And Ron and Harry couldn't stop smiling at how excited Hermione looked.

Both of them so unbelievably happy at how their lives had turned out.
At the alter they held hand as the marriage officiant spoke his words.

"You look angelic" whispered Pansy, not caring what the marriage officiant was saying.

In the front row sat Mr and Mrs Granger, literally sobbing with happiness.
And at the back stood Mr and Mrs Parkinson, still iffy about the situation but happy their daughter has found love.

"Time for vows"

Hermione took a deep breath before looking Pansy in the eyes.
"Pansy, since the day I met you for some reason even if I was only young I wanted always be around you, I didn't know why I just knew, I mean you were the cutest little girl with your choppy hair and snappy attitude" she giggled
"Then came around 4 year and I realised I liked you, I was to shy to even be around you so snarky comments it was. But then you asked me out, I became the happiest girl in the world, we stayed together for the rest of our high school lives in secret, but I think it made it more special, having something no one else knew about, I only I regret one thing, when I broke up with you before going horcrux hunting, but  I dreamed of you every night, come to then battle of Hogwarts, when you saved me life and we announced our love in front of the whole of Dumbledores army, I love you Pansy"

Ron and Harry chuckle at the memory of her dramatic coming out.

"Hermione, I always knew I liked girls but I didn't know who, then I met you on the train when you came asking about a toad" a few laughs went around the room. "I truly realised I liked you in soon enough, I got enough control and asked you out because even though you were total book worm,. I thought you were really cute and I found it funny every time you showed up a professor When we broke up my heart shattered but I knew it was for the best,  I didn't stop thinking about you, when I saw you at the battle it was like a breath of fresh air, and when I saw the green light I felt my world collapsing, so I did anything a epic love would do and saved your life" Pansy smirked. "I'm so happy that our relationship came into the light, I'll love you forever Mione, I cross my heart"

Little teddy lupin came toddling down the isle with a cushion.
"Please, each take a ring" The officiant said.
"Thank you" Hermione smiled at the little boy, making him blush. 
"Now, Do you Hermione Granger take this women to be you lawfully wedded wife"
"I do forever and ever" Hermione smiled
"And do you Pansy Parkinson take this women be your lawfully wedded-"
"I do, I cross my heart"
They each slipped a ring on the other finger, shaking with excitement.
"I now pronounce you wife and wife! You may kiss your bride.

Hermione took Pansy's cheeks, pulling her into a kiss which they both couldn't stop smiling in.

Cheers went around the garden, Fred and George being particularly loud as Hermione and Pansy locked themselves in each other's arms.