Risks...

I took my treats into my hand and made my way out. With Itachi behind with a huge smile looking like heaven eating his Dango.

Little did we know someone was recording the entire thing...

_________________________________________
~Thanks for Reading~

Hello readers, I'm going to show you something I drew! And don't worry I found my phone… right after I posted a whole chapter about it

Hello readers, I'm going to show you something I drew! And don't worry I found my phone… right after I posted a whole chapter about it. I found it at like 5 am the next day, not even me but my mom💢💢. Anyway, it was lost for like three days, and I was suffering from not being able to read manga. Anyways, stop reading these things and read the chapter. Bye, reader-chan! HUGE TIME SKIP RN also!! The outfit she is wearing at the top is her entrance exam outfit! Like literally obviously- Y the fu-
_________________________________________

It has been ten months now, it was time for the entrance exams. Izuku has surprisingly gotten stronger. He was quirkless so I didn't expect him to get this strong… he was perfectly fine yesterday. His energy was slowly increasing at a steady rate… but now it has shot up, way over the amount of energy he had before. It was like he had a power growth spurt.

Standing right beside Izu-chan I hugged him and ran off. I was supposed to meet up with Itachi, "bye Izuku! I love you!!!" I ran off towards the front entrance. I saw a group of students, they might be second years just like Itachi-Kun. He wasn't facing me, so I just ran up and jumped on his back.

He stumbled forward a little but then took hold of me. "Sakura-chan, shouldn't you be getting your exams done?" He asked and I shuffled if him and crossed my arms. "Are your friends more important than me?" If you look closely you could see my finger twitching in a certain way. Sending a message to Itachi to meet him after the exam. "Honestly…" I reeled my fist back and it collided with his face, sending him flying to the wall.

"RAUGH!! You idiot!" I say and stomp away. Everyone around me backed away straying a couple of feet away from me. Then my shoulder bumps into someones and I know exactly who it was. "Watch where ya' going dumb ass!!" I turn to see the person I disliked the most, "hah? Whaddya' say you ugly ass pomeranian?" He turns around and it turns into an all-out bicker, "big ass forehead, watcha' doin' here hah? This school is for strong people! Your just trash!!"

Raising my fist, I pull my sleeve back and walk towards him. "You got guts to talk back to me spikeyass!!!" All of a sudden a hand is around my waist picking up my body and being held under their arm.

"Now now, don't go making a ruckus. Sakura-chan has anger issues!" Itachi was holding me, dragging me away. I was then dragged along to the exam ceremony and thrown into the door. "Now bye!" The door slammed behind me. I got up with tick marks on my face.

I made my way to my seat, and when I sat down someone walked onto the stage. Guess I was cutting it close. "ALRIGHT YOU YOUNG KIDS!!! WHOS READY? MAKE SOME NOISE!!!"

Silence…

"Alright not a rowdy bunch, okay, I get it!" I think Izuku watches him? "NOW! As you all know from your applications, you will be fighting in ten-minute mock battles!!"

Silence… again.

"OKAY!!"

Looking at the card in my hand, I see I was in battle center C. "Okay!! You will be fighting three opponents that all cost different points!!! A one-pointer, a two-pointer, and a three-pointer!!"

"Excuse me sir, but I have a very important question!" I turned to see a guy behind me. I could see the angry ass dog and my Izu-chan near him. "What's the question?!!!" Present mic asked in his 'cool' voice.

"On the handouts, it is specified that we are battling four! Not three robots. Pardon me, but if this is an error on official documents, then UA is very shameful. We are top exemplary students, and we expect the best from the top hero school, here in Japan. And also, you with the bad hair!" He said pointing to my brother.

Shannaro!!!! Does he want to start a fight??!

"You've been mumbling this whole time, stop it. If this is a game to you then leave, you're a distraction!"

So he does SHANNAROOOO!

"Sorry!" I heard Izu-chan squeak out.

"Alright examinee 7111, thanks for advising us! The fourth type is actually worth zero points! Just think of it as an obstacle in your battle to the top!!"

"Thank you very much!" The guy behind us said.

"Now, ready to go beyond?! Now say it with me!!

PLUS ULTRA"

We were escorted to the busses that took us to the mock battles.

_________________________________________
~Thanks for reading~

So this turned out shorter than expected… I really surprisingly was not in the mood I usually write these in

So this turned out shorter than expected… I really surprisingly was not in the mood I usually write these in. I feel happy right now, so it might've turned a little cracky? Can't spell right also. So for those of you that haven't seen it yet. This is technically a harem, but Sakura is confirmed with one person at the end. Right now at the beginning we will experience ItaSaku❤❤❤  sorry for the short chapter. An I will try to get into my mood next time, in the mean time

PLUSSS ULTRAAA!!! P.S also, unedited!
_________________________________________