Strong...

The next time I was lucid, I found myself in the bath with my brother my guess, It has probably been 7 months and I need to learn to stay awake.

To protect...

_________________________________________
~Thanks for reading~

_________________________________________~Thanks for reading~

Don't mind all the time skips in this chapter... It will lead to things- you know what it's just plot.
_________________________________________

The weirdest thing is... I saw a floating bowl go into the sink after our mother fed us.

I freaked out I tried my best to find if someone was attacking us, looking for any signs of chakra strings. But there was none...

After becoming a war kunoichi you become paranoid... I get nightmares all the time, and I wake up to them not realizing I can't move. When I do I cry, I cry because I can't do anything. I cry because I'm not strong... I just want to protect my loved ones...

|~Time•Skip~|

I was finally one year old. I stopped crying and learned to walk early. My mom was proud, but the only reason I did it was to be able to become strong...

It was our bedtime and I didn't want to sleep. I snuck out of my crib and got one of my mom's books. She has lots of history books so I decided to read one of them.

The first one I read was called 'The History and Generations of Developed Quirks' it was interesting...

I learned a lot, one of the most promising chapters I read was the 'History and Graduate Pro Heroes of UA'

There was a school for superpowers. When I was finally able to walk I noticed a had my Byakugou seal. When I checked my chakra reserves there was barely anything. I have to wait until I can do things properly.

I'm one year old right now and I can barely run. If I can't run I can't train... But I can amplify my Chakra!

I put the book on the table without finishing it and tuned out everything that would be distracting.

I started by finding the slowest movement of chakra and pulled at it. I then directed 90 percent of my chakra to the Byakugou seal. I'm a child and in this world, we wouldn't need to fight so early.

I spent the rest of the night flowing chakra to my seal. I don't mind not getting sleep. I get 3 hours of sleep at the most now because of my nightmares.

I'm paranoid but it's nothing to worry about... I still have the mind and body of a child right now, all I need is something to talk to... Or someone.