Fights...

"Now, ready to go beyond?! Now say it with me!!

PLUS ULTRA"

We were escorted to the busses that took us to the mock battles.
_________________________________________

~Thanks for reading~

Hey, been a while right? I suck at stories that's why

Hey, been a while right? I suck at stories that's why... Anyways, the picture on top- it's Dabi's eye. I drew it. Is it ok? The thing is my insta acc. It's a yaoi fan page👍🏼 anyway while I was gone I was trying to catch up on One Piece? I only got to s6 but wtf, there are so many episodes in one season😭. I love it still... I got another eye, it's not as good- but it's ok? Idfk.
_________________________________________

When we got there I was all alone, I felt the normal inflation only wavered slightly. I feel the readiness of people getting ready to fight...

To fight...

But I'm weak- I shouldn't do this, I didn't catch up. I'm not strong! I couldn't do anything to help Naruto! And Sasuke didn't spare me a second thought...

I can't do anything, I shouldn't do this, I will only end up hurting others! I was the weakest, I can't fight, I always counted on Naruto, I did nothing for myself. I never learned new Jutsu, Lady Tsunade probably thinks I'm dead...

The pounding in my chest inflates, trains and trains fill my head. I can't do this, I can never do it. Why... Why did I have to leave, I had everything. Why did I have to give myself to the two people I cared about the most! They just thought I was weak, they never cared. They tried killing me, I abused Naruto... Physically and mentally, the thought of him being so close to Sasuke-

I need to stop, just stop.

Stop...

Stop...

Stop- "GOOO!!!"

It's all quiet now.

The moment the exam started I fled, running forward, ahead of everyone. I need to show I'm worthy, I need to show I can do this. I need to be able to fight...

Because I'm not the only one anymore...

We need strength, that's all we need the most, the power, it's what WE needed...

I felt something wet on my face, wonder what it could be. Is it raining? But we are inside...

"Open your eyes-" what's that...

"Come on~ open them!"

"Open them!"

"Open them"

"Open-"

I opened them, did I have my eyes closed? Looking around me I see a pile of robots... Who did this? The people that passed by me were staring.