Truth...

Once I saw him, I was pretty sure I went insane...

_________________________________________
~Thanks for Reading~

_________________________________________~Thanks for Reading~

Unedited

Hello, I've decided to add two more people... But don't worry I've still kept the ship the same. It is a crack ship to me, but they look beautiful together. So the new person I've decided to add will make sense, I just didn't want to expose the ship early on. I'm pretty sure you've got an idea of who it is. The person you'll meet right now is already dead... Yeah just enjoy, to however reads these.
_

________________________________________

I stopped in my tracks at what I saw. It wasn't the truth... Nobody in this world is from Konoha. It's only supposed to be me, I'm the only one supposed to be suffering from this. He should be resting...

He should be at peace...

He is a hero, there he is right ahead of me...

This isn't right...

"Why..." I stare at the beautiful person in front of me. The silky long hair that reached down his back. Facial indents running along, under his eyes. He stood towering over me. His face was in complete shock.

"Sakura?" It felt as if a huge burden was taken off my shoulders, but at the same time, it felt as if something struck my heart.

I could feel tears flowing down my face in a huge stream. The shock was so overwhelming. But I was comforted.

Itachi stood there and a smile made its way to his face, I could see the smallest hint of tears in his eyes as his arms opened out waiting for an embrace.

I couldn't stop myself, I started running and it felt as if I wasn't getting any closer to him. But then I felt my sell crash into something, he was real.

He is alive now...

Someone from Konoha...

Another hero, who suffered a horrible fate...

"Itachi, are you real!" I couldn't help myself. "Yeah Sakura, now stop crying you're making me sad..." Itachi said. I couldn't believe it, he was real.

Out of reflex, I squeezed harder and I heard a crack. Everything was quiet...

I quickly let him go. "Itachi!! I'm so sorry!!" He was clutching his sides. It looked painful but we were shinobi, trained past our limits to shrug this off as a minor injury.

"I'll heal you, sit down!" I helped him down and it was quiet. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was more peaceful and comforting than anything else...

A green light illuminated through my palm as I hovered above his ribs. But I noticed something was wrong with him, his breathing was strained and fatigued. "Itachi-" I started but was quickly cut short. "I know... Being resurrected didn't make me better, we still have everything we had back in the five great nations. Even our diseases, and I found out I am still going blind... I have my Mangekyo Sharingan. It's making me blind, but my vision is deteriorating slower than in the great nations."