Gone...

~Thank you for reading~

_________________________________________

The world is now peaceful... The war has ended, and on Naruto's birthday at that! It was so fun... Celebrating and being happy that it was just over... But it wasn't.

It was war

It comes with trauma, all the people that have died at your hand or in front of you. It isn't going to be easy, having us all experience death. But we're supposed to be used to it... But we weren't.

We weren't ready to experience the shock of the post-war. The regret-filled eyes of people around us. Those that commit suicide because they can't bear the pain anymore. It's just too bad, the way we make smiles even as it doesn't reach our eyes.

Nobody says a thing... Because it's happening to them, death.

It just has to stop. We need a peaceful world. Scuffles here and there are fine... Encouraged even. But, not wars. After so many, they just need to be over. In the shinobi world, it rare to find someone who's never seen war... Never been in one.

We just suffer alone. Because it's a rule. It's the reason many of us are mentally ill.

We can't express ourselves.

Naruto and Sasuke are perfect examples of that. They felt major loneliness and regret their whole life because of the way they grew up. One not being able to protect and help his family in times of need... And the other fearing to go out in the world. They secluded themselves and didn't let anyone in.

They were perfect shinobi. Following the rule of not showing any weakness. And I Sakura Haruno... I was jealous of that.

Everyone always says that team seven is a clash and doesn't work, but it's what makes them strong... They don't depend on others, so they fight for themselves.

They were wrong.

There was me.

I was weak.

I did nothing.

I held them back.

They needed me gone because every new technique I mastered they've created over hundreds of new Jutsu's.

Don't get me wrong... I'm not suicidal, I'm just...

The sacrificial pawn.

I loved them and there was no doubt I didn't show it. But did they love me..?

I tried to think I'm equal to them, but they always seemed to be protecting me. Always five steps ahead of me... But it only gets worse as it goes on. Naruto will achieve his dream and become Hokage, Sasuke has avenged his clan, and me... My dream was to be able to marry a certain someone and become strong...