Back...

Inner... Is that you?
_____________________________________________

Hey y'all🤧 Ik it's been a while thank you for being so patient with me, but I've committed life to one piece and I'm trying to catch up

Hey y'all🤧 Ik it's been a while thank you for being so patient with me, but I've committed life to one piece and I'm trying to catch up. I've got 1 season to go 👌. Ok ok bye just read-
____________________________________________
⚠SELF HARM IN THIS CHAPTER
⚠I will add a warning before it happens⚠

Silence...

That's the only response I got. Maybe she isn't-

"Sakura Midoriya was it? Stop being stupid chaaa!!! Aren't we going to see that handsome daddy—"

What the actual fuck... Is she ranting to me?

And is that supposed handsome daddy Itachi- I mean he is hot...

Crazy but hot... That's not the point!

Shaking myself of my thoughts I looked over to my Izuku and he seemed confused. Okay maybe I do seem crazy right now but c'mon–

"Yeah, c'mon!!"

Okay so first things first, I'm late meeting up with Itachi, also second I don't want to wait almost an entire week for this letter to show up... But Izu-chan seems so nervous I kinda wanna cuddle with him...

Oh, I should ask Itachi if I could sleepover... Or just to meet his parents I wanna see if they even look remotely like him.

Wouldn't you be shook if your child didn't look like you? Anyways, I'm gonna ask mom if I can camp out tonight to get my mind off things. She knows I enjoy camping so she won't be suspicious.

"S-Sakura, we're h-home," Izuku said trembling like a squirrel looking for food during the winter season.

He looked so disappointed in himself, he went straight to his room. Mom and I looked at each other with concern.

"Sakura, is Izuku alright?" She asked, I panicked. I don't know if he's mad if I ignored him because I was rambling to myself—

"Idiot"

—or because of what happened at the exam, but we weren't in the same arena. "Mom I want to go camping," I walked straight to my room and took my stuff out of my closet. I always had a duffle bag ready in case I wanted to go somewhere. As I left I saw mom looking very worried out of the corner of my eyes.

I'm sorry...

As I was walking into the forest I took out my cellphone and sent a message to Itachi, he's probably angry at me. He's so stingy with time it's annoying.

As I started setting up camp I noticed how sensitive my senses were, I could almost feel everything around me from the bugs crawling under the grass at my feet to the birds soaring high above.