Chapter eleven

CHAPTER ELEVEN:  the pollywog

CHAPTER ELEVEN: the pollywog

••¤('×[¤ fєєℓ ѕσмєтнιиg ¤]×')¤••

SALEM THORN WOKE UP FEELING LIKE SHIT. He wasn't sick. He just felt horrible.

But, he still has to go to school.

••¤('×[¤ fєєℓ ѕσмєтнιиg ¤]×')¤••

"Well, I would have skipped," Salem started, Steve laughing as if he told a hilarious joke, which had make the other glare. "my father wouldn't have let me. To worried that if something happens..."

Salem remembered that he had never told Steve what had happened, so shook his head. "Yeah, he's a bit protective, but with reason. You know, the dead for a minute thing." And the rape thing.

But, he wasn't going to tell Steve that. He did trust Steve, but didn't know how the big would react to hearing that.

••¤('×[¤ fєєℓ ѕσмєтнιиg ¤]×')¤••

Salem didn't have gym glass.  But, he has wanted to check on Steve. The events and how ses Steve was playing in his mind. And when he was talking to Steve earlier, he couldn't find it in himself to question him, slightly afraid of how he would react.

But, Steve wasn't in the gym, so, he exited, going outside, and spotting Steve walking away from between the brick walls, Salem walked up. "Steve, are you alright?"

Steve's frown was instantly gone, smiling at Salem. "Yeah...yeah, I'm fine."

Salem noticed the pause, the way Steve's eyes darted off of him, glancing at the spot he was at. But, Salem didn't point it out, instead, looked over, he turned his head. "Okay, then, but..." Salem scratched the back of his neck. "uh, you could talk to me, you know?"

Steve nodded, while Salem stood awkwardly. "Yeah, uh, okay, uh... I'm just-" he gestured behind him. "gonna go."

••¤('×[¤ fєєℓ ѕσмєтнιиg ¤]×')¤••

Salem didn't tell anyone if his crush on Steve. And he wouldn't tell anyone.  He never told anyone. So, how on god's earth did his father know?

"So, you and Steve Harrington."

It wasn't a question. And even if it was, it would get the same reaction as the boy's eyes widen, head willing to face his father in a motion so fast, Luke had been surprised his son hadn't given himself whiplash. "What? What do you mean?"

Luke laughed, nodding his head. "Okay, you can keep your not-so-secret-secret."

Salem opened his mouth, about to deny it, but his father walked out, laughing.
I'm so fucked

••¤('×[¤ fєєℓ ѕσмєтнιиg ¤]×')¤••

{393}

Very short chapter, but this episode had barely severed of the older characters. It was all scenes of the younger ones