Chapter two

FEEL SOMETHING
CHAPTER TWO: the weirdo on maple street

FEEL SOMETHINGCHAPTER TWO: the weirdo on maple street

☆(ƑƐƐL ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲)☆

☆(ƑƐƐL ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲)☆

SALEM THORN HAD FINISHED HIS MAC AND CHEESE QUICKLY. "Slow down,you do know there still is a pot full of this stuff?"  Luke chuckled,finding the look in his son's face funny. "I was going through the box filled with the family pictures,found a picture of mom. A couple actually,and, I was wondering if we had frames to put it in one?"

Luke nodded,carefully watching his son for any breaking points. It was something he had done now,not wanting his son to be hurt even more than he already is. "Tomorrow,I'll be out,looking for a job. But,I'd like to see if I could find an abandon place.maybe start a business there."

Salem nodded,they had continued to speak,until finishing the whole pot of Mac and cheese. "Let's finish unpacking the boxes tomorrow." Luke has seen the way Salem had been acting,as if his mind was to far to focus on anything,having taken a while to eat. 

Salem nodded,saying good night and rushing up the stairs,where he collapsed into the bed. His thoughts going a thousand miles,until he had fallen asleep.
☆(ƑƐƐL ₴Ø₥Ɇ₮Ⱨł₦₲)☆

Salem had woken up early the next day. Or at least,early by his schedule. He had quickly gotten up and rummaged through the boxes holding his clothes.

It was only his second day in Hawkins,well third,but he felt as if Hawkins was not the place. That it wasn't a good or safe place. Salem hadn't expected for this to happen. He hadn't expected for him to end up being late. "Salem!" His father yelled out for him,bursting into the room,but only seeing his son sit on the floor,surrounded by photos of his mother.
"Salem..."

Luke sat down,not speaking. Salem started at the pictures for what seemed like forever. "Did I do something?" Luke turned,shocked for a moment before it shifted to confusion. "No,why are you asking?" Salem's voice was quite,not understanding it. "Then why did she leave?"