Chapter one

Feel something
Chapter one: the vanishing of will Byers

Feel something Chapter one: the vanishing of will Byers

SALEM THORN KNEW NO ONE IN HAWKINS

SALEM THORN KNEW NO ONE IN HAWKINS. Aside from Steve Harrington,and apparently his father had noticed.  As he woke up the boy pretty early. Salem turned,twisting in his bed,pulling the sheets up and over his head.

Salem thought his father had left when there was no longer the pestering voice. Or the loud,annoyed sighing. But,he was wrong, as arms looped under his legs and back,throwing him up.

Salem yelled,screaming. His father was a strong man,and the fact that Salem was always under-weight,hadn't helped in this. Because,he and his father would never wake each other by pouring water in them.  Then,he was dropped back into his bed. "I told you to wake up. You got school."

Salem glared,rolling his eyes. "Why do I have to go? We still have to unpack things." He rolled from his bed,shuffling through his boxes to find a flannel shirt,or any button up shirt,finding a blue one,along with a pair of blue jeans. His father continued to speak,dispute that the boy was hardly listening. "Because,you need to go to school,plus,that boy never came here,you do need to return his jacket."

That's when Salem glared at his father,he hated it when he made a valid point. The boy pulled out a pair of boxers and jeans before leaving the room,opening the bathroom and locking the door.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝒮𝒪𝑀𝐸𝒯𝐻𝐼𝒩𝒢 ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Salem hadn't wanted his father to drive him to school. Not because he was embarrassed of him. But,because his father had said he wanted to unpack and search for a job. So,Salem has quickly skated down,seeing a few buses with the words his father had said the name of his school was.

Once arriving at Hawkins High School,the boy sighed. He kicked his skateboard up,starting to walk into the school. The school hadn't been what he expected. Not that he had low or high expectations for the school,but he hadn't thought it be so...cluttered.