Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO: Vecna's curse

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|ғeel ѕoмeтнιɴɢ|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|

SALEM THORN KNEW THAT HE DIDN'T HAVE MANY FRIENDS. Or at the very least, may friends close go his age. Even, if they are only a few years younger. And he definitely knew that it was challenging to make friends as all his friends has only been made because of life-threatening events. Except for Robin, who he had met at the mall while visiting Steve where he was working.

He now regretted that. Or, regretted taking the same job as her.

"And then Vicki laughed. And it was like a cheap, fake laugh either." Robin explained. "It was like... It was like a real, genuine laugh."

"Of course, she laughed. It's my Muppet joke. It's hilarious." Steve replied.

"My point is that Vicki laughed, and everything was just like...it was perfect."

"But?"
"So, what happened next?"
Steve and Salem questioned.

" But I'm having this problem where it's like I should stop talking. I have said everything I need to say. But, then I guess I get nervous, and the words keep spelling out, and it's like my...my brain is moving faster than my mouth, or...or rather my-my mouth is moving faster then my brain. I'm digging this hole for myself, and I want to stop digging; I'm trying to stop, but I can't. And I'm doing it right now, aren't I?"

"Little bit, yeah," Salem sarcastically replied.
"Yeah, you are," Steve told her.

Robin exhaled, leaning against the wall. "I'm hopeless."

"Oh, come on, not completely," Salem tells the girl. "Do you know how long it took me to ask out Steve?"

"And if you didn't, he probably never would have," Robin laughed, and Steve went to say how he would have, but Robin ran across the room. "Oh, I think I found out morning movie. Doctor Zhivago."