two

it was a stormy day in forks, washington, so the cullens decided to take advantage and rushed to the middle of the large forest to play their favourite american passtime, baseball.

standing in the field along with the cullens and hales was jacob black, the shapeshifter from the quileute tribe. since the harsh interaction with the volturi, jacob often stayed with the cullens.

since jacob had imprinted on the fast growing renesem33, who was now a fully grown adult, she sat out of the game and spoke to him. leah and seth lurked around the fields, staying close to their alpha incase there was a threat.

this wasn't edythe's favourite game so she too sat out of the game, with her girlfriend alice refereeing besides her. but really they both sat on top of the car and spoke about god knows what. so esme threw her bat to edward, edythe's twin, and declared herself the new referee.

"no cheating." esme raised an eyebrow, directly towards emmet and rosalie, the newly-weds, who were playing against jasper and carlisle.

"no promises ma'am," the southern boy jokingly responded to his adoptive mother who gave him a happy smile back.

the game begun when the thunder crashes started getting louder and everyone started to have fun. it had been a while since they had played. the cullens had been busy since they had to turn bella and fight the volturi from killing renesmé so they were eager and excited.

"stop! someone is coming." alice yelled out, causing everyone to freeze in their tracks and look up to the small girl on the car.

y/n was only a few minutes away from the cullens. she was aware alice would see her and felt grateful she had gotten the coven and jacob to prepare for a fight, despite not even knowing her personally.

y/n darted from the left of the forest, "please, save me. help me." she begged.