fifteen

y/n rushed over to the rock, jasper right behind her in case she needed him.

"bree?" she asked.

"y/n? oh my god, y/n." bree ran to her sister, hugging her tightly and breathing her in, "i missed you, i thought you died. oh, y/n." she cried out, her voice weak with what y/n assumed was hunger, "mom died didn't she? and martha, dad?" y/n said nothing which answered bree's questions for herself.

y/n couldn't believe it. she really thought her sister was brutally murdered. she did nothing but hold her tight for two long minutes before they heard the footsteps of the volturi.

the coven stood in front of the two grieving sisters, giving them time to compose themselves. y/n held her sisters hand and glanced at jasper, who was grateful that bree was alive after all.

"the cullen coven." jane started, "impressive i've never seen a coven of this magnitude intact."

"it appears we've missed an entertaining fight," alec raised an eyebrow.

"yes it's not often we're rendered unnecessary." jane continued.

edward, who disliked jane, "if you'd arrived a half hour ago you would've fulfilled your purpose."

jane scoffed, "it seems you left two." she stared at the two sisters holding hands.

carlisle stepped forward, "y/n has incredible powers, the power of replication. i'm sure aro would love to meet her." he tried to save her case.

which he suceeded.

"then she will remain with you, i'll let aro know of her ability." jane squinted at y/n before staring at bree, "and her?"

esme spoke, "we offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender."

"it wasn't yours to offer." jane was furious, "why did you come? who created you?" she asked, using her painful powers upon the girl who dropped to the floor in pain, unable to talk.

y/n gasped, holding her sister on the floor. she knew better than to use her powers to stop her sisters pain because it'd result in something horrific so she didn't.

"you don't need to do that, she'll tell you anything you want to know." y/n begged, "please stop."

"oh i know," jane stopped the pain, "it's just fun."

"riley created me," bree said when she recovered from jane's malicious attack, "and he didn't tell us why. he said our thoughts weren't safe."

"her name is victoria." jasper said her name with disgust.

carlisle looked at jane, "if the volturi knew of victoria, they would've stopped her."

jane replied, "of course." she was bitter that she had nothing to do so she turned to felix, "get rid of her felix. i'd like to go home." she turned dramatically, staring at y/n before leaving.

felix walked up to the the sisters who were still on the floor. he grabbed bree by the neck and within seconds her lifeless body was on fire.

y/n screamed in pain and the volturi left.