Chapter 6: Lizzy

Ion's POV

I wanted Violet from the second she opened the glass doors to the lobby. Even more so when she fell into my arms. She was small and petite, not my usual type. She was almost delicate yet I sensed strength in her. I was more used to fast women. But her hourglass figure, with beautifully sized breasts and a magnificently rounded ass... Oh God, it made my blue balls hurt more... Liam was going to have a field day teasing me about all of this, but I didn't give a shit. Though maybe I should since we are almost to the estate.

Since we got into the Aston Martin, Violet has been quiet, not that I blame her. As we had stood by the side of that building, I had made a few phone calls. The men at the estate were told to temporarily relocate Violet's parents, so all we could do now was go to the estate and wait for her parents to arrive.

Sinn Estate was all mine. Liam stayed there when he got sick of Karrack and Jonas's bullshit. Those two stayed at Synning Estate. Ornate, opulent, overdone. They need a decorator badly.

Don't ask me why I was doing all this, I only know that I want her, and what better way to get her than to make her and her family safe considering the situation? As we walked into the estate, we passed through the plain white foyer with the parquet flooring and moved into the living room. Liam's head popped up from behind one of the huge black leather sofas in the cherry wood-paneled room.

About to say something to me, he halted after he saw Violet. After whistling he grinned, "Damn, bro. Looks like you found one helluva beauty there!" Standing up from the couch in wrinkled khakis and a paint-splattered, wrinkled button-down shirt. His dark hair was messy like he just woke up. Walking around the couch, he held his hand out to Violet, which she took in her own tentatively. Liam started studying her closely which I didn't like, yet as always, Liam did paint his portraits. So... "God's, you're a beautiful creature! Maybe I could entreat you to sit for me sometimes, for a portrait. I'm an artist."

Shaking my head at him, with a smile on my lips, "Don" t get ahead of yourself, Liam. We still don't know how long she'll be staying." For added measure, I added, "Her parents too. Now being the good co-host here, please show them to their rooms once they arrive. Right now, I will be showing Violet to hers." I placed my hand across the small of her back, lightly. "She has been through a bit of a trauma at the hands of Jonas and Karrack today. I'll explain later." As I guided her toward the black marble sweeping staircase, I looked to the rooms above and hoped to God, that once I got her in one of the bedrooms I could walk away without fucking her sweet little pussy to a pulp.

___________________________

Back At The Office...

Bored, I called in Lizzy again. She was wearing just her white silk blouse and teal blue skirt with her matching high stilettos on, as she walked in the door. Her hips swayed as she crossed the carpet and came to the side of my desk. Leaning forward so I could see her deep cleavage as she'd exposed to my eyes many times before, she asked suggestively "What can I do for you Jonas?" Her eyes measuring me from my crotch to my face. Slipping a hand inside her blouse, I took her soft breast in my hand and squeezed.

Lizzy gasped in pleasure at the contact and smiled, eyes filled with desire. "You could bend over my desk," I said, as I scooted the leather chair back and stood up, still grasping her breast.

"So you just want a hole to fuck? How about I get you a call girl or something." Lizzy tried to pull away but I grabbed her by her other wrist and brought her arm up behind her back, causing her so much pain she had to bend over the desk with a hiss. "Please... It hurts!"

Leaning over her body, I let go of her wrist, as I unfastened my pants and let them hit the floor. "No, Lizzy. I don't want other women. I want you. I crave you. I want to fuck you not them." She turned her head to look at me and our eyes met. Game over. Hypnotism on. My lips met hers in a frenzied kiss of passion as I ground my hips into hers' while slowly raising her skirt to her waist. Lizzy gasped and wriggled her ass against my hardening cock. I reached down in-between our bodies, I found that she was already wet with my fingertips in her soft slick petals of skin. I ran my fingers up and down from her entrance to her clit. Spreading her juices throughout her nether lips. Grabbing my cock, I rubbed my precum into the mixture, back and forth through her wetness as she moaned softly. Positioning myself at her entrance, I whispered in her ear as I bit her earlobe, "You come only when I say. If you come without permission there will be severe punishment." She nodded as a shudder of pleasure ran through her body and she gave a breathy "Yes, Sir". At that one word, I entered her body roughly not even giving her tight cunt the chance to accommodate for my size. In my mind, I had just entered Violet during her first time. Lizzy screamed in pleasure and pain, but then I commanded her not to, so she stopped. I continuously thrusted hard into her, her warm wet walls squeezing my cock hard. This was what Lizzy liked. Being fucked hard with no strings attached. Though she'd never cop to it. My mind was on Violet again... Fucking her virgin hole... My rock hard cock rammed into her juiced-up pussy, hitting her cervix now, again, and again. Lizzy's juices were flowing now, as the sound of her pussy and ass cheeks slapping against my cock and groin continued loudly. I grabbed her by the hips fit better leverage. Thinking of Violet and making her cum for the first time... I reached around her thigh and began to jiggle her clit fast. Making her moan loudly with need, forcing her to cum without permission. Just daring her to come as I fucked her from behind, so hard that my balls slapped against her wet mound. Well, come she did. Screaming out her ecstasy, her body arched, and her muscles inside began to pulse and grab at me.