Chapter 19: Let's do it...

Jonas Sinn POV

Where we were going, I had no idea. It was more than a little awkward sitting across the seat from Kent who was hugging Alannah into his side. When the car stopped and the door opened, I was more than just relieved to get the hell out, even though I had to wait for them to step outside first.

A cool breeze caught at my hair and the moist skin of my neck. Standing there, I looked around, I didn't recognize the place we were at, though it looked familiar. "Get in the house, Jonas. We don't have all night." Kent said with some irritation, as he pushed Alannah toward the door.

"Wait... Wait a second... Why am I here? This is Greystone Estate, isn't it?" Kent advanced on me before I could back away too far. When my hand shot out to stop him, he grabbed it and spun me around, pushing me over the trunk of the car to grab my other wrist also, behind my back. Lifting both in the air I almost squealed like a girl, the pain was so intense.

Moving me around the back of the car, he pushed me inside the estate, guiding me with pressure on my arms. We walked down a dimly lit hallway to the right of the foyer until we reached a simple white door. After he opened it, he pushed me inside. We were at the top of a stone staircase. "Move." He said when I hesitated. Walking down the steps was slow going, since every time I had to take a step my arms were brought up higher causing excessive pain.

I waited for him to step down to the landing with me. As I did, I looked around. There was a long stone walkway, and on either side, there were prison-like cells with silver enchanted bars. "I told your brother I would keep you here until we could figure out what to do about you. He should be along soon. He's out looking for his human girl, Violet." My skin was itching like there was a fire beneath the flesh, I had to get outta this room! Squirming hard to the right, Kent lost his grip, and I tackled him to the floor grabbing handfuls of his hair and slamming his head on the stone floor again and again. As I got up, he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back down to where he was. Pushing my head back against the bars of a cell, I started screaming, feeling like I was being branded with a hot iron. "Shut the fuck up!!!" Again and again, he punched me in the face until the world around me turned to nothing but shadows and dust.

________________________

Karrack Sinn's POV
(Synning Estate, Sub-basement)

With my cock buried deep down her throat, my hand tightened in her hair as I face fucked Violet's sweet little mouth, while she played with my balls using her right hand. Raising my arm again, I brought down the cane switch against the soles of her feet. The vibration of her screams had me slamming my cock into her throat as my body shuddered hard. My hot cum shot down her gulping throat in long spurts. God, she is incredible! Pushing her head back, I laid down on the straw mattress. As she wiped her mouth off she too did the same. Glancing downward, there was already a lavender glow around her feet. "Karrack, when will you let me go?" Violet asked me with a sweet curiosity.

"Never my dear, you and that sweet cunt of yours belong to me, now," I replied, not wanting to hear about it again.

Her brow furrowed in a slight frown "But Ion-..." I cut her off mid-sentence.

Enraged at the sound of his name, I growled "Stop!" Then did something I swore to myself I'd never do to her. I gave her permanent commands. "You will forget all about Ion! You will forget Ion ever existed! I am yours and you will be mine and mine alone!" Her eyes grew confused but once I realized what I'd said and done, it was too late. The commands had taken root, there was no going back now. Then again...

Spreading her thighs with my hand by raising her knee, I reached between her legs and played with the soft, silken flesh there, cupping her bare mound with my palm. "Will, you ever take these manacles off? Seriously, where am I gonna go? I have nowhere."