Chapter 23: Fuck All!

Kent's POV
(Sinn Estate)

Layla and I walked into Sinn Estate with Jonas cuffed between us. She was feeling much better now, that was for certain. Batting those long lashes and smirking with those luscious lips of hers... She was getting me hard and she knew it. Twitching her ass as she walked in her stiletto heels... The sideways glances and licking of lips. The time and place were all wrong. But I was at a point where I didn't care anymore.

Grabbing her by the hand, and grabbing Jonas's cuff chain, I forced them both to follow me down toward the closet beneath the grand staircase.

Jonas yelped as I threw him inside the closet and closed the door. My lips crashed down on Layla's hard and demanding while I grabbed her by the wrists and plastered her ass against the closet doors. Her hands met my shoulders as mine slid down her sides to the hem of her dress at her thighs. Lifting her skirt to her waist with some urgency, I grabbed her by her beautiful ass cheeks and lifted her until her legs wrapped around my waist.

Breaking the kiss to get air, Layla moaned loudly as I pressed up against her body, rubbing her g-string covered pussy with the hardness in my pants.

Yanking the straps of her dress down harshly onto her arms, I bared her beautiful round breasts to my view and my mouth. My lips closed around one of her rosy nipples and I sucked on her hard. Making her whimper and squirm with pleasure and a little touch of pain.

One hand traveled between our bodies where I moved the g-string aside and ran my eager fingertips through her wet folds. Her hands moved to unfasten my pants in a frenzy of movement. She wanted this fuck as bad as I did.

My lips moved to her other nipple as I plunged two fingers up inside of her, making her gasp as I thrusted them within her wet hole. She moaned with her passion while her fingers curled around my cock and she began to pump me in the same rhythm that I finger fucked her tight wet cunt. When her lips met mine again, we kissed each other hungrily, unable to get enough of one another. Carefully, she rubbed the head of my cock up against her pussy, and I pulled back. The fight for dominance had begun with our ragged breath. Instead, I took her wrists in one hand above her head and violently tore the g-string off of her body. Without warning, I impaled her hot cunt and thrusting up into her wetness hard and rough. "Oh, God... Yes...please! Harder Kent! Fuck me harder!" I was never one to let a lady down, so I did as she asked. Her head banged back against the door in pleasure while my fingertips now rubbed her clit fast. I slammed into that sheath harder and rougher, pushing her taut body to its limits. My lips latched onto her nipple again and then I felt Layla tighten up inside. God, damn! This woman's cunt can sure squeeze! She cried out next to my ear, causing a shiver of delight in me while I pounded her hard. A twitch later, and I was cumming, squirting my cum deep up against her cervix as her body pulsed around me, trying to milk me dry.

Though she unhooked her legs and I let go of her wrists, we stood there still attached, all hot and sweaty from a great little quickie.

"Ion is out there waiting for us. Um... He saw us. I saw him poke his head around the corner of the grand staircase. Should we hurry, ya think?" Her grin made me think devilish thoughts.

"No. He made us wait all that time. Now, he can." I smirked. Pulling away, My cock slipped out of her tight pussy. It glistened with our mixed juices in the dim light.

After making ourselves presentable, I opened up the closet and grabbed Jonas by the lapels of his navy blue suit. "Get the fuck up. It's time for you to be judged by the Sinn and Greystone clans."

Struggling to gain his balance, Jonas sniffed at the air. "I knew I was right about what you two were doing. Just couldn't keep the cunt in her dress, eh?" Had I let go, Jonas would have gone sailing through the air as I hit him.