Chapter 2: A Light Snack

Ion's POV

We are in the plain white foyer of my home, the scent of her blood was driving me wild. My thirst held me on my present course. I crushed her body up against mine from behind, bending my head around her neck, inhaling deeply again.

Completely under my mind control, her breath hitched as I pressed my lips against her silken skin, slowly circling my tongue against her artery and sucking on her skin to leave a good mark. Sighing with growing need, she arched her neck more to allow me better access. Lightly, I squeezed her breast and teased her nipple to hardness through the red silk of her thigh-high dress. My fangs aching with need as I let them graze the skin of her neck. Lost in her pleasure, she moaned softly as her body arched back into mine. Her rounded ass pushes back into my hardness making me groan. Sliding my hand down to her small waist I pulled her against me tightly as I flicked her earlobe with my tongue. "You are mine, and only mine to feed on. As I take your blood some of my venom will enter your bloodstream, but not enough to turn you." I grabbed her blonde ponytail and yanked her head to the side hard eliciting a soft whimper of pleasure, lowering my fangs to rest on her skin, she cried out in surprise. "You will be marked as mine this way, and you'll act accordingly. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Ion." She whispered to me quietly.

Tonguing the skin of her neck once more, I pierced her artery with my fangs giving her such extreme pleasure through the venom in my dark kiss that her body shuddered in near-orgasm.

Heavenly blood filled my mouth and streamed down my throat. The vitae was like liquid ambrosia. Strengthening and weakening my body as the red liquid filled my veins slowly. My hands tightened on her body, pulling her closer up against mine, while her arm raised and curled around my head in her desperate need. She could never escape my dark embrace unless I let her go.

She didn't struggle in the least. She did exactly what I wanted her to do. Exist. Exist at this moment, in my arms to be fed upon. Of course, she would remember nothing of this, only our first meeting and my command that she was to be mine only. Why? I don't like tainted food, she would do well as a feeding vessel. But as a girlfriend...hell no.

Blood seeped out from the wound as I extracted my fangs. Slowly I licked it up while my hand slid down her dress to her soft thigh. Grabbing the hem of her dress, I lifted it up her luscious quivering body, and over her head. Tossing it aside.

She was more beautiful than I first thought. Like this, fully vulnerable to my mercury eyes. Smirking, I quickly wrapped my arms around her from behind again. Only this time with a breast in one hand and the other sliding down her body, between her thighs ripping off her thong as I cupped her core with my hand. She was nearly squirming with her need for release as I touched her. Teasing her flesh with my fingers as I rubbed her back and forth. Setting my lips near her ear, I teased her with my breath on her neck, again "You like that, huh?" She nodded vehemently, not saying a word.

Words. I prefer words. This got the dominant side of me to take over for a bit. "Then spread your damn thighs more." Quickly she obeyed and I bent her over so she could brace herself against the white wall if she needed. Still cupping her pussy, I slid one finger between her wet juiced-up folds, making her gasp with pleasure.

"Ion please, I need to come badly." She begged over her shoulder, trying to gaze at me.

I stopped moving my finger back and forth from her entrance to her clit, and spoke between clenched teeth. "You will not come unless I say you can." Pulling my finger away from her pussy, I grabbed her by the wrists, pulling them behind her back with one hand. God, she was so wet and ready for my rock hard cock. I was going to end up with a pair of blue balls, damnit... Rule number two, don't fuck the food.