Chapter 26: Change Of Pace?

Kent Greystone
(Greystone Estate)

The muscles in her smooth thighs tensed up as she slowly raised herself, my hands sliding around to her ass as she slowly lowered her tight wet cunt again on top of my hard shaft, making me groan in frustration. "Fuck me damn it! Quit playing with me, Layla. You're killing me." I told her with a grin. Sitting upright, she pushed her hair away from her face with both hands, then started running them down her body as she grinned down at me.

"Fuck you Kent. You had your fast fuck first. Now it's my turn." Her hands fell to her abdomen, then slid back up to her breasts. Up, and down, up and down, her sheath squeezed me making me grit my teeth. Slowly increasing her speed. Her pussy was so wet and felt so good, it was getting hard to control myself.

Pushing her hands from her breasts, I took their softness into my hands and pinched her nipples. "You can be such a bitch, you know that?" Moaning loudly, she let her body fall forward onto my chest so we were eye to eye.

"Yeah, and you fucking love me anyway..." Her parted lips crashed down on mine, and our tongues met warring for dominance in her mouth and then mine, lust fueled us both. Now was not the time for slow movements.

Down on her elbows, her fingers tangled in my hair while I slid my hands from her breasts and grabbed her by the ass cheeks to steady her. I fucked her sweet cunt roughly, raising my hips, as I pounded up into her body. Soon, she met my thrusts and moaned against my tongue, the sound vibrated against the inside of my mouth, and inwardly I smiled.

Breaking free of the kiss, Layla sat back up and rode my hard cock as fast as she could. Her hips rolled as she rocked smoothly taking me into her tight passage, as her hands kept her stable by resting on my pecs.

Pulling her body down hard onto mine, I sat upright while her long legs were bent alongside me still. Covered in the sweet sweat of our exertions, Layla raised her arms to my shoulders and slid up and down on my blood-engorged cock, her hot cunt grabbing at me now. "Yeah baby, just like that. Fuck me like you mean it." Her harsh breathing I could feel on my cheek, hot and moist.

Keeping one hand on her hip, I slid the other between our sliding bodies and went straight for her- "Oh God, Yesssss!"-clit.

Pushing her onto her back, I had her throw her legs over my shoulders as I thrusted into her pussy roughly as I rubbed fast on her clit. Pushing through her legs, I bit down hard on her nipple and she screamed out in passion. Her walls tightened around my cock hard, then pulsed and I could move again. Now I took her body with wild abandon. Slamming into her sweet wetness, again and again, she cried out as she climaxed a second time. Joining her with a groan, I felt my cock pulse as my cum was released in streams deep inside of her.

Her legs slid to the sides of mine, and I slowly laid my head between her breasts. "God damn! You nearly killed me, woman! Maybe next time, I should punish you, first." Raising my head, I went up on my elbows near her shoulders so I could look into her face. "You are so beautiful when you come, you know that?"

Grinning, she raised her lips to mine and we shared an extraordinarily tender kiss. "Thank you, love, but you and I need to talk." Suddenly she looked serious and it worried me. She never gets serious after sex.

"Alright." Gently, I pulled out of her body missing the feel of her sweet cunt immediately.

"You know how we are supposed to be able to control when we get pregnant? Well, how you males can?" Though she had rolled toward me, she didn't meet my eyes.

Gulping, I nodded and lifted her chin to meet her gaze. In her eyes, I saw agony and fear. "Tell me, my love." Fear knotted its way into my gut, and I hoped it wasn't as I thought.