Chapter 27: Back In Business

Violet's POV
(Sinn Estate)

Slowly my lashes fluttered as I woke up to the feeling of a warm body curved around my body, and an arm draped over my ribcage. Smiling, I knew it was Ion.

As I looked straight ahead, I noticed that everything in sight was sharper in focus things looked different...more... alive.

Then I felt what woke me, to begin with. His fingers slid inside of me easily. I was wet for him already and I wondered how long he'd been teasing my pussy like this. In and almost out they moved, teasing, beckoning me. "I know you're awake Violet. Come play with me." He whispered in my ear, as he pulled his fingers out of my body.

Rolling over, he lay resting his head in his hand as he sucked my juices off of his fingers. "Damn you taste delicious, even more so than before your change." His gaze met mine and I knew he was serious, only I wasn't quite sure what to say to something like that.

"So, how long were you uh...touching me like that?" I asked blushing to the roots of my hair.

He pulled my knee up onto his hip and gently slid his fingers into me, then pulled them out and began rubbing my clit. "You mean in there?" He punctuated his sentence by thrusting the fingers into me fast again, making me gasp and grab at his muscular arm. "Oh, not too long. You got so wet for me so fast... I still want to fuck you till you scream... again."

His fingers were like magic, as he dipped his head to suckle on my nipples, slowly pushing me onto my back. My heart was racing in anticipation, I wanted him so bad. Only I didn't want to wait, I made this clear by the way I moaned while moving my hips against his hand and spreading my legs to accommodate him. "Then make me scream..." He groaned as he set his body down between my legs his hands went to my breasts and pinched the nipples as he trailed light kisses and his tongue down below. Moving a hand beneath my lower back, he raised me up by my ass and buried his tongue deep inside my tight hot cunt, making me arch my back in raw pleasure. His tongue... Oh God, his tongue... He knew just how to lick at me and where. I moaned like a whore and I didn't care. When he began to rub my clit at the same time he tongues my G-spot, I nearly screamed as he wanted. I was climbing higher and higher, but he stopped before I could come. "Ion, please... Don't do this to me now..." He pulled his mouth back and removed his hand from my breasts.

Gently, he slid two fingers into my wet hole and thrusted them back and forth inside of me, curling them deep in my sheath to be sure to hit my G-spot. With a devilish gleam in his eyes, he lowered his mouth to my pussy and began to tongue circles around and over my clit. "Yes, yes, oh God yes! Right there!"

And he stopped. As I opened my eyes, his wings and tail came into full view. "Get up, Violet. That's if you will accept me inside of you as I am." His voice was deep and rich in timbre I followed him off of the bed.

His lips took mine in a passionate kiss as he lifted me high against his body. "I accept you, Ion, in any form." I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he rubbed the tip of his cock against my wet folds and thrusted deep inside making me gasp. His wings enfolded us and supported my back, though the one's flight feathers slipped beneath my ass to hold me in place while his hands caressed my breasts.

With my hands on his shoulders, I began to rise and fall on his engorged shaft faster and faster. His mouth suckled at my nipples and suddenly I felt his tail. It came right up between his legs so the tip could rub fast on my clit. "Come for me my angel...come for me." He breathed out hotly against the wet nipple he'd been sucking on.

He thrusted into me roughly and I thought I was about to lose my mind. Liquid fire ran through my veins, and my abdomen tightened again, at which point he fucked me harder. My back arched in toward his body, and I screamed out his name as he sent me over into ecstasy, my honeyed cunt grasping, pulsing around him tightly. But I never missed a beat. I rode him and rode him hard until he called out my name as his cock pumped me full of his hot seed.

Taking two steps, we fell back onto the bed, all hot and covered in sweat. Panting, he waited until we caught our breath. Holding his hand out to the fireplace, it immediately lit. "The curse is broken." He smiled at me like he was a mischievous little boy. "Forgive me, it's just been so long..." He made his wings and tail disappear again as we sat up.

Seeing him like this I laughed softly and gestured toward his cellphone. "Go on, tell them!" I was feeling about as excited as he was.
______________________

Ion Sinn's POV

When she accepted me within her body an old familiar warmth began to grow within me. Power. Ancient power.

She still has no idea what she does to me I was so hot to have her, it was hard to hold back while she was sleeping. Thanks to some gentle manipulation, she woke up. Like the bad boy I can be at times, I just couldn't wait anymore.

Her taste is different. Better than before, but still different I would drown in that little pussy of hers if I could. This has never happened to me. As the sin of lust, I tend to get bored easily. But with her, everything seems new and fresh, like it's my first times too.

She's getting closer to her orgasm, I can feel it in the power she's unleashing in my body, I press my lips around her nipple and bold her steady as I thrust into her roughly, again and again, she orgasmed and pure raw power washed through my body so hard and so fast, I was calling out her name as I buried my cock deep inside of her letting go of the biggest cum load I have ever known.

Barely able to walk the two steps I crafted her as we fell onto the bed. Laying with her on top of me, and still buried deep inside her sweet tightness, we lay in silence as we caught our breath. She looked into my eyes and I looked into hers then stretched out my hand toward the fireplace and it immediately lit. She did it. We did it together. "The curse is broken," I whispered, smiling like a damn fool.

She gestured in the direction of my cellphone. "Go on, tell them!" She was actually excited for me. I could see it in the huge smile and eyes that were shining with love.

"Not just yet..." I winked at her and she tried to move away but I caught her by the hips and thrusted inside of her with a deep and powerful stroke hard enough to make her gasp from the impact. "They can wait. I'm not quite done with you...yet." With that, I opened up my power of lust to her. Rolling with her, my hands held her body down to the mattress as my fingertips rubbed fast on her swollen clit. Bending my head I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked on it hard as my other hand traveled down her length to her hip, then on to her faulty muscled thigh which I raised good and high in the air. Letting my tail materialize again, I pulled out of her juicy cunt then straddled her body and pulled her up into the middle of the bed. Since I was already there, I looked down into her lust-filled eyes and opened her mouth, pushing my cock inside. Violet licked and sucked up our mixed juices. So involved was she, that she didn't hear the swish of my tail she took me deep into her mouth and throat making me groan with the pleasure she was giving me. In return, I had my tail dip carefully into her wet folds to tease her clit and entrance by occasionally dipping inside. My hands went to her breasts where I tweaked her nipples hard and kneaded her breasts gently. The sounds of her moans vibrated up my rock-hard cock as she got faster and faster, her lips making slurping sounds as excess saliva fell from the corners of her mouth.  Swiftly, I impaled her pussy with my tail. There was one thing it could do that I can't do with my cock. Change it's size and shape to fit her sheath perfectly. It could also move faster.

She sucked on me harder blowing out her cheeks and then taking me all in. Wanting to please. And she did. So much so, that I pulled out of her mouth. "That's your tail inside me, isn't it? Ion, I want you."

I grinned as I moved down her body, leaving a trail of fiery kisses and licks behind. "You have me inside you. This is just for starters. I have so many pleasures to show you." Moving my tail to tease her clit I thrust my hard cock home.

Home. What a great fucking concept! As I thrust into her again, she came undone “ION!!!” and with a few strikes more, I followed her, spurting out streams of my hot seed against her cervix.

She's my home. I thought as I collapsed onto her, resting my head between her breasts.