Chapter 11: Strange Partners

Kent Greystone's POV

Gavin brought me the news about the dissent in the Sinn clan, and it sure did bring a huge smile to my face. It was time to celebrate. As I walked from the gothic-style living room, I went straight up into my mistress's rooms. There, the whole room was decorated in a simple floral design. Huh, flowers. The flowers make me sick. Yuck! But she loves the gaudy design so I keep my trap shut.

Layla stood by her huge bed with daylight streaming through the rooms. Her long black hair was pulled back into one single long braid just the way I liked it. It makes it easier to wrap around my fist. I loved her olive-toned skin, it always seemed so soft, so supple too.

The short yellow day dress she wore was almost see-through, leaving just enough to feed one's imagination. She was about to turn to greet me, but I approached her fast and threw her face-first over the edge of the bed, knocking the air from her lungs on purpose. Pressed against fine ass, my hands slid down and lifted the hem of her dress, while my feet, and knees forced her legs far apart. Unfastening my belt and zipper, I dropped my pants, my cock springing free. Finally getting her breath back, Layla screamed as I forced my rock hard cock into her moist pussy and started thrusting hard and fast, tearing away at the dress until it was in shreds all over the bed. My hands slid beneath her struggling human body and grabbed hold of her breasts, crushing them against her as I lifted her body a little. While my hips moved, I slowed them down a bit almost pulling out completely, then thrusting back into her sheath hard and deep against her cervix, again and again. "Ahhh...yes!" When she finally stopped struggling, I began to fuck her tight honey pot roughly. God, for a human she was so fucking good! Her hips moved with mine as she moaned loudly, her hands fisting the duvet hard. "Yes... Please... Give me more..." My fingertips pulled and yanked on her nipples, twisting them hard, as the fullness of her breast sat in my palms. "That's it, baby, fuck me good." Her hips ground into mine roughly so I reached up and yanked hard on her braid, forcing her to bow her back.

"Ow, Kent you're hurting me now. Slow down." She called out to me, but I couldn't do as she asked, I was too far gone. Her round ass slapped hard against mine, and her tight slick cunt was all I wanted. Pushing her head down against the bed, I grabbed her hips and pounded into her violently. Her hot cunt tightened around my hard shaft as she came, yelling out my name. I came undone, my cock twitched and I rammed into her cruelly eight more times as my cum splattered the walls of her aching cunt.

After a few minutes of us both panting, I pulled out of her wetness, and immediately she rose on her knees then swung around, and slapped me as hard as she could. "What the fuck was that all about? That was about as close to being fucking raped as it gets you, bastard!"

Falling back on the bed to rest awhile, I chuckled at the antics of this little human that I had grown fond of. "You loved it and you know it." I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her down onto the bed with me. Layla tried to punch me in the shoulder and I grabbed her fist and kissed it with a grin. "You'll never hurt me as a human. Why not just take me up on the offer to turn you? Vampires can take a lot more than a human during sex... I mean, you do want to tear apart Ion, the vampire that slaughtered your family, right?" Glaring at me she sat up and even I knew she wouldn't want to stay as a human for long. Not with his name having been mentioned. "Then what if I told you we may have him at a time when he is weak?"

Turning to look at me, she could tell I wasn't lying. "After living here with all of you for the past 10 years, it's finally that time, then?" She had an almost breathless quality in her voice.

Sitting up behind her, I wrapped my arms around her letting my hands remain on her breasts, squeezing them firmly, caressing them as my lips found the crook of her neck. "It appears so, Karrack is in the process of placing a big wedge between the brothers. It looks like my information on that son of a bitch has him more than just nervous."