Chapter 23

I made something, I like sailor moon okay.

No ones POV

It was Friday, the day of Kai little date. Kai was getting ready. Kokichi was helping him get ready, letting him borrow some of her outfits to try on. Kokichi was quite happy to do this, since Kai was a boy she always thought he wouldn't wanna wear girl clothes. But that's not case Kai loves wearing skirts and dresses, he likes feeling pretty. 

"Here Kai try this on!" she smiled handing him a skirt and a top. kai took the outfit and walked to the bathroom to change once again.

 kai took the outfit and walked to the bathroom to change once again

I'll draw this one day :0

Kai smiled and posed in the mirror, Kai definitely liked skirts especially when they were short. Kai walked out of the bathroom, Kokichi looked up and smiled. "You look so cute Kai!" Kokichi clapped her hands. "You think so?" kai asked fixing his skirt a bit. "Yeah! You should wear it to your date." Kokichi got up and put white headband on his head.

"there, now you look even better!" She patted him on the head. "Thanks." He mumbled blushing softly in embarrassment. "Hey it's almost time until uh, what was his name again?" Kokichi aksed. "Toshi Momota." He responded. "Momota? That sounds familar..." She put her finger on her chin. "Hey, that's Kaito and Maki's kid." Kokichi stopped herself.

"Oh boy." She mumbled. "What's wrong?" kai asked. "Also whose Maki? whose Kaito?" Kai questioned his mother. "They were attended my High school we weren't friends, but we knew each other." She laughed a bit. "Oh okay I guess that makes sense." Kai said. "Alright get ready to go okay? He'll be here in 10 minutes." Kokichi reminded him.

He nodded and walked to his drawer, where his socks were. He grabbed a pair of white knee high socks. He put them on then shoved on his black buckle platform boots. "Here." Kokichi handed him a leather jacket. "Thanks." Kai took the jacket and put it on. "Also here, always have gum or breath mint with you, also did you put deodorant on?" Kokichi handed him a small bag of mints.

"yeah I did." He put the small package in his pocket. "Okay good, also if something goes wrong just text me okay?" "Alright, thanks mom." Kai smiled. "No problem! Oh I think he's here." She took a peek threw the window to see a car pull up. "Bye mom." He waved. "Bye bye Kai! Have fun!" She smiled. Kai left the house and slowly walked to the car.