Chapter 10

large time skip cause I'm getting bored of writing days after day 😫

Shuichi's POV

It's been at least a year since Kokichi had Kai. It's been very nice living with her. Life's so much better when you have someone with you and not being lonely. My parents want to meet Kokichi since they haven't at all. Kokichi and Nagito are playing with Kai, he was hitting his stuffed animals.

Kokichis been teaching him how to crawl, he seems to like it. He looked up at me the threw his Mickey at me. "Why does he do that?" I looked over at kokichi who was giggling. "I don't know." She said rubbing is head. "Mwama." Kai said then looked at the floor.

Kokichi looked confused, "I think he said mama." Nagito pointed out, she nodded. "Hey, my parents want to meet you." I tell Kokichi "that sounds nice." she smiled "they live in America, so it will take them awhile to get here." I explained.

She nodded playing with her hair. "I'm gonna shower now." I told both Kokichi and Nagito. "Ok have fun in the shower!" Nagito yelled. "That sounds weird." Kokichi punched his shoulder. I chuckled and walk to the bathroom.

Kai's POV

I crawl over to mama and uncle toe. "Hey there hope!" Uncle toe said, "that's not his name." Mama told him, "yeah but I like hope." "No, it's Kai." Mama finished the argument. "Bwa bwa." I tried saying. "Nagito go get the a bottle for him." Mama told uncle toe.

He got up and went to the kitchen. I crawl over to my Mickey, that I had thrown at dada. He's a strange man. I crawl over to the bathroom, while mama wasn't looking. Dada left the door open a bit. I push the door open to see dada in the shower. (Don't worry they have black shower curtains.)

I continue to crawl to the direction of the shower, I put my small hand in the crack of the curtain feeling the hot wawa. I try to balance myself on the shower thing. I succeed and start to move the certain so I could see the strange man that is my dada. "AH!" He screamed like a girl. "Dwadwa." I say, "k-Kokichi come get Kai!" He yelled for mama. "Nwo." I said.

"What?" Mama walked in the bathroom, "how'd you get in here?" She said picking me up. "NUU." I yelled kicking around. "Cover yourself." Mama said to dada. "Sorry." He said pulling the curtain back. "Dwadwa." I mumble. Mama walks out of the bathroom.

"Don't invade other peoples privacy, only for emergencies." Mama told me, I nod a bit. "Here." Uncle toe said hold my bottle in his hands. "Thanks." Mama said, I open my mouth and mama feeds me.

Help. I'm having a bad day so far, first I woke up from a wet dream that I had, like bro wtf, second I got period blood on my WHITE bedsheets, third I started crying because I didn't know how to regroup fucking fractions. Now I have a headache. 😭✌️