Valentine's day

Kai was busy setting up his and Yuki's bedroom for their romantic date after his husband was done with work.

He dimmed the lights and lit candles around the room. He tossed rose peddles on the bed, constructing a heart with red flowers.

Kai went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of fine wine and two glasses meant for the beverage. Then he set them on the nightstand and poured both glasses.

Kai went into the closet and dressed in red and black lingerie, with a thin raven silk robe. He giggled to himself and ran out of the wardrobe, Kai then grabbed a box from under the bed that had toys inside then grabbed a pair of handcuffs.

He checked the time, 9:30 pm. Kai hurried up and clicked the cuffs onto his wrists. He kicked the box under the bed where it originally was and hopped onto the bed, laying down on his side in a seductive way.

He heard Yuki's car pull in through the driveway, he smirked excitedly for tonight.

Kokichi and Shuichi Valentines

Kokichi was happy that Shuichi had remembered Valentine's Day, he came home with a violet-colored teddy bear and chocolates. Kokichi and Shuichi sat down on the couch kissing each other.

Kokichi wanted to go out to fancy restaurants, or asmistament parks and such. Shuichi wanted to stay home and cuddle as they watched movies.

She agreed and put on a thriller, Shuichi made some popcorn the brought out some blankets. The two got comfortable and snuggled close to each other. It's been such a long time since the two have done something like this.

Kokichi knew that it wouldn't last so she appreciated it while she could. As the two watched, Shuichi pointed out indications on who the murderer could be, Kokichi would agree and disagree causing them to have a playful argument.

Shuichi would have small glances at her, he adored her beautiful eyes and her pale porcelain skin. He gently grabbed her chin and kissed her lips. She was started but kissed back.

They spent the rest of the night embracing each other.