Chapter 6

Shuichi's POV

I felt everyone's eyes on me, I look at Mikan the doctor in shock. I slowly get up and walk to the door. I exit the waiting room and followed Mikan to Kokichi's room. Mikan opens the room door for me and I quietly thank her. I look over to see Kokichi sleeping. How did this even happen? I don't remember doing anything with Kokichi...

I pull up a chair and sit next to the bed. I think I made to much noise cause Kokichi slowly woke up. "Shuichi?" She mumbled tiredly "I had this weird dream..that I had kid but it wasn't Rantaro's." She said looking around "Uh that wasn't a dream." I say "aren't you wondering why you're in a hospital?" I asked "Oh right, where's Rantaro?" She asked looking into my eyes "He's in the waiting room." I explained.

"Did they find out who was the biological father?" She asked "Did they make a mistake and it really is him!" She looked over at the door like Amami was gonna pop up any second. "N-no sorry Kokichi.." I looked at the floor "Then who is it?" "It's me.." Kokichi looked at me in shock. "Huh!?" "Well at least that's what the doctor said..." I explained. "I don't remember..." she looked at the sheets of the hospital bed. "Me nether...you can be with Rantaro if you like."

I then got up "Here I'll leav-." "No, stay." Kokichi said shyly. I felt a small blush form on my cheeks. "Ah, ok." I walk back to the chair I was sitting in. She giggled, then the doctor walked in holding the small infant. She walks over to Kokichi and hands her the baby.

Kokichi thanks her, then Mikan left the room. "So what are we gonna name him?" I look over at the baby. "Amami said we should call him Nozomi but I want you to pick." She smiled, I nod and think for a moment. "Maybe kai, my old dog used to be called that.." (It means paddle in Japanese).

"It's cute." Kokichi looked up at me and smiled. Cute. "I like that." She looked back at the baby. I move closer to have a better look at the infant. He had pale porcelain skin just like Kokichi's, and light indigo purple hair. I didn't know what his eyes looked like at the moment, for he was asleep. "I'm actually surprised he hasn't cried at all."

Kokichi pointed out. "Really?" I was quite shocked. "Yeah, when I was a baby I would cry all the time." She explained, I nod. "I can't remember anything from when I was a baby." I said to her. She giggled again.

Time skippy cause I'm lazy :)

After 2 days Kokichi was able to leave the hospital. After the whole incident with Rantaro not being the father of the baby Kai, he hasn't said anything to us after that. So Kokichi asked if she could stay with me, afraid if she messes up anything anymore. Of course I said yes I mean I am the biological father I can't turn her down. Kokichi is kinda sensitive.

I was driving Kokichi and Kai to my apartment. Kai was in the back, I bought him a car seat. Kai is a very quiet baby, he hasn't cried at all. Actually he doesn't cry he just sits there and stares. Oh, also Kai has very pretty eyes I think it's called Heterochromia iridium or something like that when one individual has two different eye colors. Kokichi really loves his eyes.

Kokichi's POV

I about to text Nagito about what happened at the hospital.

Big bro hope 🥯

just got from the hospital.

Really! How'd it go?

very painful 😢

Oof, hEy! What did you and Amami call the baby? Is it a boi or gurl?

well it's a boy but there's something I have to tell you..

WAIT DID SOMETHING HAPPEN TO THE BB!?

No! The baby's fine it's about Rantaro.

What happened? And don't scare me like that 😣

sorry, Well Rantaro isn't the father..

HUH-

it's Shuichi.

Wow I didn't know you did that stuff-

nO NOT LIKE THAT

haha

I don't even remember doing anything with him so stfu...

Ok sorry.

Uh I gotta go now :)

Ok bye bye good luck I guess-👋

bye hoe

Stop.

*chat ended*

I put my phone in my pocket. Finally we arrived at Shuichi's apartment, I unbuckle my seatbelt, while Shuichi unlocks the car. We exit the vehicle. Shuichi goes to get Kai from the back. After we finally get up to his room. I look around it was quite nice, all the furniture was black but this is Shuichi's apartment after all.

"Nice place!" I say with a smile "Thanks." He mumbled shyly, putting things down from the hospital. I look over at Kai. He was looking around, what a cute baby. Very quiet though. Shuichi walks to his, I'm guessing his room. I quietly follow him while holding the baby.

"Hey Saihara-" "You know you can call me by my first name right?" He cuts me off "Ah I see, Shuichi I need to get stuff from Rantaro's house." I explain "Oh ok, uh text him that you're going over there." I handed him the baby and took my phone out of my pocket.

Avocado BB 😘✨

I have to change his contact name.

hey.

Hi

Can I go over to get my stuff?

Yeah sure...you're staying with him?

yeah..

Ok I guess.

thanks I'll be there in a little bit.

*chat ended*

I put my phone back in my pocket. "How'd it go?" Shuichi asked "Fine, but Amami seems sad, I mean why wouldn't he.." I said looking over at the baby, he was looking straight at me. "Mmm!" He yelled kicking his legs. "I think he's hungry." Shuichi pointed out. "Yeah here give him to me!" I said as Shuichi hands me the baby. Kai then grabs my left boob, which isn't that big.

"Ah! Ok." I walk out the room to the living room. How do you even breastfeed? I thought the start to google it. After feeding the baby, Kai fell asleep. Honestly I'm quite tired too. "Hey are you ready to got to Amami's house?" Shuichi asked, I nod.

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER- I've been having to do school work :(