Chapter 31

No ones POV

"What do mean he hurt you too? Did he yell at you or something?" Minato asked. "Oh uh it's a long story." Kai looked away. "Okay." Minato sat down on the floor. "Well you don't have to." Minato smiled. "Maybe tomorrow or something." Kai stated. "Okay!" Minato agreed. "Okay, lemme show you where you could stay without anyone finding you." Kai walked over to his closet, Minato walked close behind. He opened a coralline room door, Kai had found the little room when he was 13. Kokichi and Shuichi didn't know about it though.

It was already decorated, with lights and blankets. "Your not claustrophobic right?" Kai asked just to market sure he doesn't kill Minato. "No." He smiled and shook his head. "Okay good." Kai crawled in the room, and turned on the rainbow fairy lights. "Pretty." The others eyes twinkling. "Used to hide here when I was bored." Kai said. "But I rarely come here now." He whispered. "When I got bored I would order rat tails off of Amazon and I never got in trouble." Minato played with his ahoge.

"I would definitely get in trouble for that, my dads a detective so he would know immediately." Kai shrugged. "Your dads a detective? Maybe I shouldn't stay here.." Minato whispered the last part. "Why not?" Kai asked. "Wait is it because you don't want to get in trouble?" Kai realized. Minato nodded. "Oh.." Kai frowned. He kinda liked the other's company. "W-Well maybe I could stay for a little bit, I don't like it when cute people are sad." Minato whispered the last part.

"What did you say?" Kai asked he couldn't hear the other. "Nothing!" Minato chuckled. Kai sat down on some blankets, Minato quickly sat down as well. Minato had never been to someone else's house that he doesn't know, so he wasn't sure what to do. Kai was getting tired, his sleeping pills finally kicked in. "You can just stay I here, I'm gonna go to bed." Kai crawled out of the room and stumbled to his window to close it. He then walked over to his bed and collapsed on it.

He hummed then got under his neon rainbow blanks. Minato peeked his head throw the door, Kai had fallen asleep. Minato didn't know what to do now he wasn't tired. So he decided to snoop around until he did. He crawled out of the small room and looked around, Kai's room was very colorful, his walls were covered with posters of the anime characters Levi from attack on titan, Sebastian from Balck butler, and the rest was just L from death note. There were 4 of Levi, 6 of Sebastian, and 10 of L. Minato blinked a couple of times.

There were also rainbow streamers and light clouds every where. Minato looked in some of Kai's drawers and blushed when he found his underwear drawer, he quickly closed it and decided to explore somewhere. He looked under Kai's bed, where he found a notebook. So Minato being nosy he picked it up and put it to the side so he could go threw it later. It was quite clean under the others bed, but there was one other thing. A box that seem to have clothes in it.

Minato quietly open it and saw some revealing outfits. He blushed once again and closed the box. Before he did he saw that on the inside of the lid, there was a note that read I only wear these around Yuki so fuck off. Minato put the box back and crawled back to the little room he was told to stay, he still had the notebook in his hand. He sat down and closed the door then opening the book. There were a few doodles on some pages, which Minato found amazing. He kept flipping through pages, this was a combination of drawing and a dairy.

He read one page that said. 'When I hand out more with Yuki I always get this weird feeling in my stomach, like butterflies my face starts to heat up! I don't know what this feeling is..'
Minato kept reading. 'Today Yuki held my hand, His hands were sweaty, but for some reason I didn't want to let go. After I got a weird thought telling me to not wash my hand?' Minato giggled. He looked over at the most recent pages. 'Me and Yuki started dating! I like spending time with him I never want it to stop, we do a lot more things now. Like hold hands which when my mom saw she was very shocked.

We cuddle sometimes too and do a lot of cheesy stuff like kissing and hugging. We also umm do a lot more sexual things, but talking about it makes me uncomfortable! Anyways, I never want this to end..' Minato blushed, he never knew they dated, but then again he never knows anything about his brothers life. He filled to a couple pages. And read it in shock. 'Yuki and I broke up.. He yelled at me and slapped me, it was really scary. I even cried and I never cried in my life! He told me he didn't want to talk to me, all because he misunderstood! He thought I cheated on him, but I didn't! I didn't want to sleep with that guy! But it's to late...'

Minato frowned at the letters on the paper, they were kinda messed up by water droplets. Minato flipped the page again. 'I don't wanna live anymore, I can't function right without him, I've been mentally messed up, I can't do it. I don't like being at school anymore, Yuki abandoned me, he replaced me with some girl he rarely knows! I ruined my pale skin with cut marks.. And I always come home with hickeys and is always tired. My bodies always worn out...' Minato was hurt by reading this, the poor boy.

Minato closed the book and crawled out of the small room, he put the book back under the others bed. He looked up at him, he was cuddling a hello kitty plush. Minato admired the other, with his cute features and soft looking hair. "If you ever give me a chance, I will make you the most happiest person for as long as I live." He whispered in the others ear. Yes, he just met him but Minato felt something. Something strange.

What is that feeling?

GUYS THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ABOUT KOKICHI AND SHUICHIS WEDDING I NEED TO ADD MY SAIOUMA IN THIS 💀💀